Volatile Affairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Volatile Affairs

Post by Danry on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Life bustled about Vesuvius station that day, for the Robin Hood of the modern age was returning. At least, that's what the captain of the Neon Genesis joked to the rest of his small crew about. In truth, hardly anyone even noticed he was gone, except for those whose company he frequented whenever he was in the system. The small frigate pulled into the bay and rested on the docking moorings, securing it in place and allowing for safe departure from the ship. Slowly the hatch slid open, like the gaping maw of a giant beast, until it rested on the cold metal floor.

First to exit the craft was a middle aged man, his blond hair matted and stained red. He stumbled down the gangway, his hands bound behind his back by a set of Mag-cuffs. Behind him a couple of steps was the captain, tall but small-framed, his hair wild and black with a streak of platinum. His coal-lined eyes contrasted the piercing light blue of his eyes, his pupils the color of an ocean diamond. In his gloved hand was one of his favorite weapons, a custom-designed modified ballistic sidearm, built to resemble a revolver, though it held much more ammunition and power than the archaic weapons it was made to emulate.

"God you are slow..." A heavy put met the arrested man's back, shoving him down the gangway to the floor, grunting and yelling as his face collided with metal.

"Please! Don't take me back to her! I'm sorry!"

"Everyone's sorry when they get caught. Bet you weren't sorry when you flew away with Rayna's cargo in your hold. You had to know that she wouldn't let it go."

"I didn't have a choice," the shackled man pleaded. "My family is starving. I don't make enough in salvage. Please, I beg you! I'll give you an equal share if you let me go. Please!"

Again Greyson's boot slammed against the struggling thief, knocking the wind from him as it connected with his stomach. "You're pathetic. You don't even have a family. You sold them to Dain, remember? You're a piece of shit, and you're going back to Rayna." Grabbing the shackled, Greyson pulled the man up to his feet and started him walking again.

"Better refrain from lying to me again. Rayna told me to bring you back alive, but she didn't tell me how alive you had to be."

Danry
Admin

View user profile http://domainofdemons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Volatile Affairs

Post by Danry on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:45 pm

"I'm not a cruel person, I am actually quite kind. But this will not be tolerated. I am sending my sister down to deal with the situation right now, we can discuss business dealings when she returns." Viktor Moretti dismissed a soon to be business owner, and turned to look out his window at Vesuvius Station. Viktor was the man who ran the place, a strong crime syndicate, a cartel. Well, that's what they thought anyway. Rayna, his twin sister, was really the boss behind the scenes. Viktor almost felt pity for the man who dared steal from the Family, he was likely to lose a hand or more.

Down in the docks a woman appeared out of the shadows, jeans tight and clinging low on her hips, top dipping low, and cut high; her leather jacket concealed most of what the top tried to reveal. All her attire was black, a stark contrast to her white locks, intricately braided to look like a faux-hawk, the loose strands falling down her back.

Her piercing stormy grey eyes caused the workers to stop and stare, scurrying out of her way. Her attention wasn't on them, however, but on the ship that was docked and the two men making their way to her. In one hand she had a long black case, but as she slowed to a stop she set it down, folding her hands behind her back.

The woman was Rayna Moretti, a feared and ruthless hitman for her brother. It was never good when she got pissed off.

"Greyson, you've done very well bringing him back. And he's alive! Thank you." Rayna strode forward, picking up her case again, a touch of a smile on her black lips. "Do we not give you enough? Have we not taken care of you? You feel the need to steal from me?" Her last few words echoed around them, her anger apparent, causing the man to shrink back away from her.

Rayna knelt down and opened her case, pulling out one of her favorite weapons. It was an old school type, but that's why she liked it. It was a long wooden bat with rusted, bloody nails sticking out of the top, barbed wire weaved through them. As she straightened with the weapon in hand, her smile faded.

"Normally, I'm very lenient, but you-" she pointed the end of the bat directly at the thieves face. "-have gotten more warnings than I like. And I had to deal with this when I could be sleeping, so not only am I pissed off, but I'm also cranky. Today is not a good day for you."

Without warning, Rayna turned and slammed the bat into the side of the mans head. "You are a disgrace!" Again she slammed the weapon against his head, bones cracking under the force of her blows. "You are disgusting, and not worthy of being one of my playthings."

After a moment, Rayna stopped smashing his head in, her lip curling at the beautifully splattered blood.

"Now, who is going to be a doll, and get rid of this for me?" Ray directed her question to the bystanders, watching with wide horrified eyes.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Staring down at the mangled remains of a broken thief, Greyson started to count silently. 'One.... two.... three...' until Rayna's demeanor changed back to the sweet smiley girl that only came out when she was given a chance to vent some steam, or so he believed. His relationship with Rayna had always been a roller coaster, on-again-off-again whenever one got tired of the other. But no matter what happened, they always made up, even when things had turned very very dark.

"You haven't lost your touch," Greyson said as he slid his firearm back into it's holster on his hip, patting the grip lovingly as one would pet a favorite animal. "You look hot today. What's the occasion?" Grey was, of course, just teasing Rayna a little. He meant what he said, but to him she was very rarely not hot, and he had the feeling that she knew it.

Turning to the on-lookers who had dared to stick around and watch the brutal execution, Greyson flicked his wrist, pointing at the messy corpse sternly. Rayna's family owned the station, and that was a position that deserved respect. Of course he got away with more than anyone else did, but again, that was part of the fun in their relationship.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Once the workers had begun to clean up her mess, Rayna put her bloody bat back into its case. While her face was turned from his view, a small smile spread across her face. Occasion? It was his arrival, of course, but he didn't need to know that. Greyson was one of the four people that she even remotely cared about. The other three being her parents and brother. He was the only one able to make her feel more than a vague disinterest.

"There is no occasion. I always look good." Straightening with the case in hand she turned her gaze to the man who made her heart jump. "You're not too bad yourself." Rayna held out her arm for him to take, as she wanted him to accompany her back to Viktor to report back in and get on with the day. "Care to join me? Maybe after we can catch up."

And by catch up, she meant get naked and roll around in her bed. She winked and pulled him along whether or not he wanted to go. In the public eye Raynas Family owned every person on that station including Greyson, but behind closed doors he was the one that owned her.

"Vik might have a job for you, if you're interested. Double what you'll get for today."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Greyson rolled his eyes as he smiled at her response. Of course she was always hot. "Catch up... yeah, that sounds like fun." There was a distinguished, genuine tone in Grey's words, noting his approval of the idea. He knew exactly what she meant by that, which made him happy. He'd been away long enough, but intentionally kept himself under wraps in order to express his overwhelming satisfaction is a very obvious... and plentiful... way.

Lacing his arm with Rayna's, the young man strolled back through the station, taking one last look at his ship before focusing on the road ahead. Not that he had to worry about running into anyone; Rayna's presence commanded respect by all. Even the peacekeepers stayed out of her way. Grey's presence in a room was sometimes forgotten, but that was intentional. What sort of agent would he be if he couldn't blend in?

"Double today's pay? Hmm..." Grey looked ahead, but smiled out of the corner of his mouth to Rayna. "You're speaking both my languages, and I only speak money and sex." That wasn't necessarily true, but it was said as if it was with a hint of teasing. Ray was the only person he felt he could be himself around. Sarcasm came easily to him no matter who he spoke with, but genuine fun was only had with her in company. "Hell I even almost thought about doing this job for free. You know that petty little shit tried to bribe me to lie to you? How many kinds of disgusting does someone have to be to do that?"

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

It took a bit of effort, but Rayna was able to keep herself from scowling at his last statement. "Perhaps I let him off too easily then. Had I known that I would have ripped out his tongue." Her tone was light, but her words were absolute. She hated liars more than thieves. "I know you'd never lie to me though, it's a shame he didn't know that."

She leaned her head against him as they neared the office Viktor stayed in to do business. Her brother knew the relationship between her and Greyson, even some of the staff knew, but most did not and she preferred to keep it that way.

"The job is mostly intimidation and collection. Simple but he needed a trusted person to do it." Rayna pushed the call button to the lift that took them to the top floor of the building. "Doesn't have to be today, but within the week."

Once they reached the top floor, Rayna detached herself from Greyson and walked into Viktors office. "The thief has been taken care of, and Greyson will do the job."

Viktor watched his sister for a moment before nodding. "Understood. There's a few meetings left for the day-"

"Can't they wait until tomorrow?" The tone in which she used was clipped, and very dark. "I'd like to spend some time alone. I was woken up early due to this... situation." To an onlooker it would seem as if she were asking for permission, but the twins knew better. Rayna was telling him that the meetings would wait until the next day. No debate.

"Fine. Go. I will shift my schedule around."

"Good." Rayna turned to Grey and smiled, again extending her arm. "Shall we?"

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greyson listened as Ray gave her job description, mulling it over in his head, knowing that he was being given very little information only because she didn't know. "I'll have to consider it then. Work is work." When Ray pulled away, giving a bit of space between them, Greyson switched faces, turning his expression from relief and comfort to stoic and work-oriented. It was time to do business, and that required a completely different personality, a tactic that he used on a very regular basis.

In the room with her brother, the leader of the family 'business', Greyson felt oddly comfortable. Normally people who were brought before the Don were ready to piss their pants, as it usually mean they had offended him and they were going to be judged and sentenced. Grey knew, however, that he was not going up to be admonished, but to do business.

While he listened, and was ready to chime in regarding the mission specs, Rayna diverted the conversation almost immediately. No one else could get away with what she said to Viktor, even if they were friends. But Rayna was granted her request. Taking her arm once again, he walked with the girl back to her quarters, knowing full well what she meant by 'alone time'.

"Viktor must be in a good mood today. Can't imagine why that would be." A sly grin curled up from the corner of Grey's lips. "I can't wait to spend some alone time with you. I've done enough of the actual alone time to last me two lifetimes."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Ray grinned, walking back to her penthouse apartment, Greyson on her arm. She missed that. Having him with her, going to her home, just spending time with him. He'd been away from her for far too long, so she was going to be with him for as long as she could before some other job took him back out.

"I hope you don't plan on resting, because there won't be much of that." She grinned, leaning against him as she unlocked her door and led the two of them inside. "Vik is in a good mood because a problem has been taken care of. But, enough about that." Once inside, she turned to face him, her eyes reflecting exactly what she wanted from him, and how much she missed him.

Rayna placed a hand on his cheek, the feel of his skin under her hands evoking a familiar feeling of safety and security.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

No prompting was needed. Greyson new exactly what she wanted, and it matched exactly what he wanted. Quickly he moved in, wrapping his arms around Rayna and turning her around, pushing her against the wall as his lips met her's. He'd been gone for a long time, longer than any lover should be separated from his mate, and he planned to show her just how much he missed her.

"Have you been good while I was gone? You didn't do anything without me, did you?" Greyson's breath was hot against her. Passionate. He was already working on her clothes, tearing them off Rayna with little regard for their safety. He didn't care about ripped tops at that one point. The only thing on his mind was spending the night filling his girlfriend with his seed.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rayna was breathless, the passion and desire behind his kiss taking her breath away. The tearing of her clothes didn't bother her, she had more, all she wanted was his body against hers. She wanted to cry out, scream his name as ecstasy overwhelmed her over and over again.

"No... I'm a... good girl.." Rayna gasped, pushing her body against his as her hands tore at his clothes. "I waited for you.. I'll always.. wait for you.." Greyson was the only person that she was that devoted to. She needed him. Badly. His touch, his kisses, she needed him to take her. She would go to hell and back for him.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Without any more hesitation, Greyson lifted his girlfriend off her feet, pulling her thighs up and around him as he pressed her against the wall, shedding the few remaining items that separated them. His lips found the soft skin of her neck, where he bit and sucked and pulled. His desire had overwhelmed any real sense, leaving him with only the most basic and carnal of instincts to drive him.

Already showing his anxious hunger, Greyson took a hold of his manhood and began to rub it against Rayna's sensitive spot. He was not a small man; rather, he was considered generously well endowed, almost impossibly so. He joked that it was the only reason Rayna stayed with him for so long, but he knew the truth.

"Good girl. I wait for you too. Let's show each other how long we waited..."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ray moaned, her arms coiling around Greyson's back, tightening her grip on him with her thighs. She moved her hips against his rock hard erection, biting her lip, her body anticipating the feel of him inside her. She had waited for him for so long, her body was aching for it.

"I need you.." Rayna leaned forward, her lips against his ear. Her tone was full of lust, and desire, hot and ready for him.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Without any further hesitation, Ray was lifted slightly, then slowly brought down, pushing his tip, then the rest of his shaft, inside her. Grayson was sure that he had forgotten just how incredible she felt after every long journey, though he enjoyed the reminder immensely. Once he was buried as deep as he could be, he began to thrust into her, lifting and lowering her each and every time. There was nothing slow or gentle about the motion; they both had been waiting far too long to feel their bodies pressed so firmly against each other. Desire had turned to lust. Candle turned into a wildfire, burning out of control.

The walls shook with every thrust, their hips colliding hard each and every time. Grayson's moans grew loud and deep, projected into Ray's ears as he tugged and pulled on her ear lobe, caught between his teeth. "God Ray... i've needed this ever since I left..."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ray moaned deeply as he pushed inside of her, heat burning through her. It had been too long since she had felt him so deeply inside of her, she hadn't realized how much she had needed him to be home with her. Every time he left she craved him, the feeling of his skin against hers. No one had ever come close to giving her the pleasure he could.

Every thrust, hard and deep, pushed her closer to the edge of ecstasy. Ray tightened her legs around him, her arms around his back, fingernails digging into his skin. "Greyson... oh fuck..." she gasped, her head falling back, moaning loudly. Desire burned through her veins, pleasure building inside her. "God.. so good.. nng..!"

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum