Dogs of War: Howl at the Moon

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dogs of War: Howl at the Moon

Post by Danry on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Lying down on the bed, Teager felt like her body was sinking into the mattress. It was soft and comforting, but feeling Tor hold her hand was a far better comfort. Slowly, painfully, Teager pulled herself closer to her love, curling against him, whimpering softly as pain spiked through her body. Her wounds, while they were healing, were doing so slowly, and even the smallest of movements hurt. She didn't let that stop her from getting closer to him though.

"Stay with me..." She whispered, her exhaustion beginning to get the best of her. Teager didn't want to let go of Tor, still afraid she would wake up and he wouldn't be there, and it would all just be a dream.

With him by her side, she fell asleep quickly, and thankfully there was no nightmares. Her dreams, however, were incredibly vivid, and hot. They involved many different positions and ways her and Tor were intimate. Her body temperature rose, and she moaned softly pushing her body against his.

Danry
Admin

View user profile http://domainofdemons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:22 pm

"Of course," he whispered back as his eyes closed, falling asleep almost instantly. His hands, though still badly burned and healing slowly, did not bother him at all, nor did it bother him to use them to hold Teager, his mate. He did not move for quite some time, his body relaxed as he cozied up to her. But even that did not last long.

Teager's vivid dreams were very slowly rousing Tor from his slumber. The sounds she made and the way she pressed up against him brought images to his own dreams, where the two mated over and over again, mirroring the dreams she had. Everything combined turned him on greatly, causing his member to stiffen as it pressed against Teager's rear end. Tor unconsciously began to grind with her, moaning softly and whispering her name breathily into her ear.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Tors body moving against her own only fueled Teagers arousal, and her dreams became more intense. It was almost like she was experiencing them in the waking world, and not just inside her mind. With a moan, she rolled over and pressed herself against him, entangling her legs with his. Her movement allowed his erect member to slide between her legs, and rub against her most intimate area.

A shock of pleasure shot through her body, and she gasped, crying out as her body shuddered. Subconsciously her body moved against Tor, creating a burning desire within her, heat rushing through her veins. She began to stir, her dreams no longer satisfying the aching, the need she felt for her mate. Teager had never experienced anything like that before, and it was pulling her out of unconsciousness and into the waking world.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:54 am

Tor had no idea what was happening in the real world, but in his dreams he was locked in a passionate embrace. There was no way to tell where their bodies were apart from each other, for there was hardly an inch of bare skin that wasn't pressed tightly against the other. His meaty shaft pulsed rhythmically between her thighs, gliding smoothly between her lips. Her need seemed to be just as strong as his.

As sleep began to wear off, Tor became more and more aware of what was happening. Despite the surprise of their physical act of love, he did not stop. What started in dreamscape would continue in the real world. He regained control of his body and continued every movement, sampling her skin with his tongue and inhaling her scent deeply.

"Teager..." he whispered desperately into her ear. He did not want her to sleep through their first time together. For so long he had wanted exactly what was happening, and he honestly believed she did as well. She wouldn't want to miss it.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:49 am

Teagers eyes snapped open, and she inhaled sharply, a deep moan following. Her body arched into Tors as her mind raced to figure out if she was still dreaming or not. Many times she had fantasized about this moment, imagined what it would feel like to have his body pressed against her own. Her body felt like it was on fire, and though it took a moment, she finally realized she was no longer dreaming.

"Tor.." She gasped, staring up at him. She didn't need to say any more than that. Her tone reflected, she hoped, her desire and want for him, her desperate, aching need to feel him against her, inside her, together with her.

Teager wrapped her arms around him, and rolled onto her back, pulling him on top of her with her legs on either side of him. She needed to feel him. It wasn't a want anymore. It was a burning need.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:37 pm

The time had finally come for them to consummate their mating. Tor looked into Teager's eyes and slowly pushed inside her, barely able to fit inside her virgin womanhood. The sensation was so much more explosive and meaningful than it ever had been with Julia. Everything about her seemed to fit him completely, as if they were made for each other completely and truly.

His eyes opened wide as he inhaled deeply, her walls hugging him tightly as he slid back and forth, sensually and passionately celebrating his union with the young woman. His arms were wrapped tightly around her, passion welling up inside him. He didn't care if she got pregnant; he would gladly have pups with her.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Crying out as Tor pushed into her, Teager couldn't help but moan. Sure, there was pain, but instead of making her want to stop, it excited her. Her body reacted naturally to his, as if they were made for each other. It was so much better than she had imagined and fantasized about; it was hotter, full of passion, and desire, and love.

She gasped his name, moaning, moving her body with his as her pleasure grew. She had already been at the brink of ecstasy before she had woken, and their act was bringing her  back to that edge. Teager wrapped her arms around him, holding him close to her, nails digging into his back.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Wave after wave, pleasure roared through Tor's body, fueling his passion for Teager in ways he'd never dreamed possible. Everything about that moment was perfect. There was no pain or stress. There were no dangers looming on the horizon. No one and no thing existed apart from them. Undeniably linked, Tor's ecstasy swelled within him. His member twitched and throbbed inside the girl, signaling the release he had longed for for so long.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Teagers cries were loud and desperate, her body craving release. Her own climax neared and her muscles tightened, gripping him more tightly. She gasped, her breaths ragged as a sensation unlike anything she'd ever felt (even on her own) slammed into her. Body writhing against Tor, Teagers climax hit her hard; she held him tightly against her wanting to feel his release inside of her. She needed it.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:20 pm

All at once the doubt and uncertainty in Tor's heart crumbled to dust and fell off his shoulders. The way Teager squeezed around his swollen thickness, bringing him to his peak. With a loud grunt, he rasped her name and pulled her down against his hips. His throbbing meat pulsed over and over inside her as spurts of his seed started to fill her up, holding her in place by her shoulders until his muscles no longer seized.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Feeling her love explode inside of her sent another intense wave of pleasure crashing over her. Teager moaned loudly, deeply, her twitching body pressed close to his, no space between their bodies. She gasped, struggling to pull air into her lungs, as her climax began to fade, though she did not release him. After a moment, her body began to relax, chest heaving, her muscles tingling with the remnants of ecstasy. Staring up at her new mate with a sideways grin on her lips, her eyes were glazed over with lust.

"I love you.." Teager murmured.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Their bodies coated with a thin layer of sweat, the two Weres settled into each other, perfectly fitting together. Tor kept his arms wrapped around his beloved and stared into her beautiful eyes. They were vast and deep, so much so that he felt like he could live in them for all eternity and never find a boundary. Brushing Teager's cheek softly with the back of his hand, he leaned forward and kissed her softly, finding nothing but joy and peace in her lips.

"I love you," he whispered back, the smile on his face soft and warm. This was where he belonged. This is where he wanted to be, and where he was destined to stay. There were no thoughts of Julia left, each one having been all but erased from his memories. Even if he had thought about her, Julia's name would have been bitter in his mouth, like gasoline.

"I love you Teager," he repeated. "For the rest of forever."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:21 pm

"Forever." Teager murmured softly, her voice barely audible. The love she felt for him swelled inside of her, happiness beyond explanation washing over her. There was one nagging thought, however, that threatened her happiness. Just because they were mated, truly mated, that didn't mean she was unbanished. In fact it probably made it worse. Julia was the daughter of the Alpha, and she had left in the middle of the night, presumably going home. She was going to tell Iorek everything, and probably spin in to make Teager look even worse in his eyes.

No. She couldn't think about that now. Burying her face against Tor, the female Were soaked up his warmth, pushing those negative thoughts to the back of her mind. Tor was hers and hers alone,  she wasn't going to let anything ruin that moment.

"I had no idea... that you loved me. I'm so happy." Her smile was bright, as she stared up at him. Nothing could have made her happier.

Unfortunately they couldn't lay there forever. They still had an Envoy to find.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:19 pm

"So am I," Tor replied, his heart swelling with happiness. He had had fun with Julia while it lasted, but being truly mated to someone brought such a more profound and deeper meaning. They were now united against any and all, and nothing would ever divide them.

Tor leaned toward the girl and kissed her forehead, his smile still pulling at the corners of his lips. "No matter what, we'll always have each other. We'll never be alone." Rolling to his side, he wrapped his arms around Teager and pulled her on top of him, playfully growling and grunting as if he were a pup himself, rolling in the dirt with his favorite playmate.

"Teager," he started, his voice a little softer, more thoughtful. "I think I am going to ask Delphi if we can stay here, once this is all over. Just until we can make permanent arrangements, give us time to dig our paws into the ground. What do you think?"

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:04 pm

"Stay here?" Teager looked down at Tor her eyes wide. "But.. you're not banished. You can go home." She wanted to stay with Tor forever, never wanted to be separate from him, but he had brought up something she was terrified of. "Iorek is never going to let you leave the pack to be with me, and he's never going to accept me back."

"I would love nothing more than to stay here with you forever." Teager leaned down and pressed her lips to his, savoring the sensation, breathing his scent deeply. She loved him more than anything, but she didn't want him to leave everything behind for her. She also didn't want to think about it anymore. "Let's worry about that later, hm? After we finish the mission, after we go sightseeing. I just want to lay with you now.. fall asleep in your arms, wake up with you by my side. I've dreamed about this for so long..."

Teager curled into him, holding him close to her, resting her head on his chest listening to his heart beating in his chest.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Sensing her anxiety on the subject, Tor smiled against Teager's lips and pulled her close, softly stroking the back of her head as it rose and fell on top of his chest. She was right about one thing: Iorek would never let her go back. But Tor's time apart from the Alpha had renewed his self-confidence. More than ever he was comfortable in his own skin, and though he knew that something important was on the horizon, he had never felt more at home than he did right then, with the love of his life resting on him.

Closing his eyes, Tor tried to keep his breathing smooth and consistent. He'd been a pillow before, but never with someone he truly loved. If he weren't so exhausted by the day's trials, he would have loved nothing more than to stay awake and listen to her breath. But his mind and his body needed rest. Quickly he slipped into dream-state, where he imagined the future he would have with Teager.

Tor slept for the entire day, waking just as the sun began to set. His eyes fluttered open, then immediately fell upon Teager. He smiled happily, knowing then for sure that it was not a dream.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:27 pm

Teager had fallen asleep quickly, Tors heartbeat lulling her to sleep, and it was peaceful. She had been so tired, she did not move a single muscle. Her position did not change an inch. She laid there with her arms around him, her head resting on his chest, completely at peace.

Only when Tor woke did she shift, stirring but not waking. The young female made a soft noise, and nuzzle her head against him before sighing softly, pulling him closer to her. She was comfortable and felt safe and secure in his arms. Logically she knew she had to get up eventually, but she did not want to move. Teager had, for the most part, healed. The small cuts and scrapes had completely closed up, no indication that she had been hurt. The brand on her back, however, was still sore, throbbing when she moved. The only part of that that had healed was that it had closed up and was no longer bleeding.

A soft purr of satisfaction escaped her lips, and her eyes fluttered open. "Tor..?" She whispered, attempting to look up at him, but sleep still weighed heavily on her, and it was hard for her to move.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:55 am

Tilting his head forward, Tor softly planted his lips on Teager's forehead, his smile warm and inviting. Never before had he felt so at-peace in the world. Teager was wild and adventurous, but he was seeing a side of her that no one else saw. She was kind, tender, loyal, and loving. She cared very deeply

"I'm here, my love." Tor's voice came out deep and relaxed. The rest had done them both wonders, but Teager would carry the brand for the rest of her life. While he had some ideas on that subject, he decided to talk to her about them later. He wanted the day to be a happier one, for neither of them had seen one for so long. Teager was long overdue for a good day.

"It's time to get up, Teager. We have a job to do. I'd hate to disappoint our host, since she was nice enough to let us stay here."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:58 pm

With a soft sigh, Teager lifted her head and propped herself up on her arms to look at him. "I suppose you're right. We should go back to the cabin, see if we can get a scent. The trail is probably cold by now, but it couldnt hurt to try, right?" Shifting her position, she rolled to the side, grunting softly as the muscles in her back flexed allowing a small twinge of pain to roll up her spine. That brand marked her for death and without a pack behind her, she would likely greet the reaper sooner than she'd like. But she had Tor now, and he would defend her. He would help her. Perhaps if they had their own pack, together, she would be safer.

Pushing out of the bed, she rummaged through her things until she found a pair of leggings and a loose tee-shirt. It was baggy enough that it wouldn't touch the still sensitive mark on her back. Teager slowly pulled her clothes on, making sure to give Tor quite a show as she did. He was finally hers, she couldn't resist.

"Subject change... what're you gonna get me for my birthday, hm? Not only am I now 22, but technically I'm not a pup anymore."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:30 am

Tor couldn't help but stare. Admiring the beauty and sensuality of his mate came easy. Teager was no longer the kid sister of his best friend. She wasn't a pup anymore, but a full fledged woman, with a figure that he could gawk at forever. He could eat off her perfect body with enough vim and vigor to accommodate more than a few youths.

"Well i say we go into town and find out, since I was enough of a heel to forget your birthday. I guarantee you this though, i won't forget again." After a few more moments of lingering gaze, Tor turned himself in bed and gathered his clothes. He would need to get dressed before they did anything.

Just as he pulled on his pants, however, another sound broke the silence. Tor's phone. Reaching into his pocket, he removed the device and looked at the screen. "It's your brother. Here... you talk to him. I'm sure he's calling to tell you happy birthday anyway."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:00 am

"Mason?" Teagers eyes widened and she darted to his side, taking the phone with shaking hands. The last time she saw her brother, he was hooked up to machines unconscious. The last time he saw her, he was taking her to be scolded by Iorek. Her hesitation was expected. Answering the phone on the last ring, she put a wide smile on her face. "What's up, buttercup? How ya feeling?" She paused as he wished her a happy birthday, her ears keen enough to pick up the grogginess in his voice. "Thank you." Another pause. "It's going great so far! America is amazing, and the woman we're helping.. she's something else." Teager laughed.  "Yes, he's treating me fine. Being very good to me. Yes, Mas. Actually..." She trailed off, her cheeks turning red. "About that..."

She listened to Mason for another moment or so, the red hue in her cheeks getting darker by the second. Turning to Tor, she held out the phone. "He wants to talk to you." Mason may have been groggy, and semi drugged up because of his injuries, but he had picked up enough in what she said to discern that something had happened between them. And as the elder brother, even though Tor was his best friend, it was his obligation to say something.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:41 pm

With a bit of a roll going on in his stomach, Tor took the phone and brought it to his ear. He barely managed to get a greeting in before Mason started talking. He wasn't angry, or upset, which put Tor's mind and stomach at ease. That was not to say, however, that there wasn't a very grave warning within the conversation. For a few minutes, Tor said nothing, but listened to his mate's brother as he preceded to tell him what would happen if he broke Teager's heart, some of which involving Mason's missing limb and one of Tor's orifices.

"Yes, Mason. No, you know that won't happen. I understand. Don't worry. Just rest and try to recover."

Tor did not say goodbye before tucking the phone back into his pocket, for the line had already been terminated. "He's a bit shocked by the whole thing... but I think he understands. But he is demanding that we name a pup after him. "

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Teager scoffed, moving to Tors side. "That's not gonna happen." Unable to help herself, she wrapped her arms around him, turning her face into his chest, inhaling deeply. It was almost too good to be true. Tor was hers, finally. Mated and together forever. It wasn't the fake thing he had going with Janice, it was the real deal. She could hear his heart beating in his chest, the heart that belonged to her, and it made her smile. They really needed to finish their objective so they could go sightseeing and roll around between the sheets.

"I knew he'd be okay with it... mostly. You're his best friend. He sounded like he had known for years, anyway, like it was about time. That fathead knew, didn't he?" She gave her love a sly, playful grin, nuzzling against him. "I'm gonna take his fake leg and beat him with it when I get h..." The pup trailed off, frowning.  She wasn't going to go home again. She wasn't going to see Mason ever again.

Her grip tightened on Tor, turning her face against him, pain flowering in her chest. Teagers only family was Mason, if she couldn't ever see him again, she didn't know what she'd do. "A-anyway... we're heading into town, right?" She put a smile on her face, pushing back her fear and pain.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:58 pm

"Teager," Tor whispered, his arms wrapped lovingly around the smaller female, his beloved mate. "Home is where you make it. Just because Iorek banished you, doesn't mean you can't go home. Nor does it mean that people can't come to you. You're banned from soil, nothing more." Tor hoped his words would bring her some measure of comfort. Losing everything she had was a serious blow to the spirit, and as spry as Teager was, something like that was hard to come back from.

After a few moments of silence, even after her question about their destination, Tor hesitantly released her and finished preparing himself. "Yeah. We have some tracing to do. Scent's probably gone cold by now, but it's a small town. People see things. There's security footage to watch, live feeds to monitor, rumors, sightings... we'll find them, and they will pay for all of this."

Carefully Tor touched the area near Teager's brand, carefully not to touch it directly or the area immediately around it. He made a mental note to stop by a pharmacy and acquire some balms and lotions that would easy the pain and speed up the healing.

"But for now, let's head into town and get some work done. The sooner we find the Envoy, the sooner we can get started on our own lives."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:54 pm

"If it wasn't for you and Delphi, I would have said fuck Iorek and this stupid suicide mission, and I'd have left ages ago." Teager sighed, gazing up at her mate, still attempting to hide her pain and fear behind a smile. He was trying to reassure her, but she still wasn't convinced she'd ever see her brother again. "No splitting up this time. I don't want anything like this to happen again." Gingerly, the young woman ran her fingers over the brand on her back, gritting her teeth. That brand would be with her forever, and unless they wiped out the entire Walker clan, she'd have to live looking over her shoulder.

"I want to know how they found us. Our trail wasn't that easy to find, plus I was doused in booze. My scent would have been at the bar, not the cabin. They didn't follow me from there or they would have attacked right then, or when J... whats her name left." Teager had trouble remembering the woman's actual name. She'd avoided it for so long, she wasn't sure if she was right. "But they didn't. They waited until morning. The trail would have been even harder to follow then." It made no sense. Teager may have been drunk, but she knew they weren't that easy to track. They were more careful than that.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter now. We will find them, and save the Envoy. I want to go sightseeing with you, and experience more of the world before digging our paws in anywhere." She smiled up at him as she headed for the door.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum