Dogs of War: Howl at the Moon

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dogs of War: Howl at the Moon

Post by Machine Man on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:05 pm

"Sounds like a plan," Tor replied, giving the girl a careful squeeze once again. He could understand Teager's fear and anxiety. He was just as eager to get the mission over with so they could move on to more interesting adventures, but to do so would require a large degree of focus. With one last smile, he lead Teager through the house to the door, promising to stop for breakfast along the way.

Much to his surprise, as he pulled the door open, Tor stood face to face with Bries, who had apparently been standing in the courtyard waiting for the two Weres to emerge from their temporary dwelling.

"Bries," Tor said, nodding politely.

"Good morning, sir. Madam. I trust you rested as well as could be expected?" His eyes slowly swayed between them, never focusing on one or the other.

"We did, and we appreciate the hospitality.

"I'm glad to hear it. Mistress Delphi asked me to deliver a message to you once you woke. She is occupied at the moment, but she wanted to give you a head start on your mission. There has been a reported sighting of the Envoy by a local vampire. She was seen at a bar on Lavaca street, near a coffee shop. She was flanked by four guards, who made a conscious but poor effort to hide their association and proximity. Should be easy to spot."

"Thank you Bries," Tor said with a smile. "We'll head there right away."

"Teager, you ready to finish this?"

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs of War: Howl at the Moon

Post by Danry on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Teager nodded, but felt a pit of uneasiness form in her stomach. She knew they had to complete their mission to move on with their life away from Iorek, but so soon? There was no way it was going to be that easy. The Weres weren't so reckless to just bring the Envoy out in public knowing that the entire vampire community and some Weres were out looking for her. They had a plan. Something wasn't quite right.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be. Let's get the Envoy home." Her gaze drifted up to Tor, her love, her Mate, unable to push away her unease. She had finally gotten him, what if she did something wrong? What if she couldn't protect him? What if she didn't survive? The young female hoped her worries were not too obvious for she wanted to appear strong, and ready for anything, not scared and worried.

Besides, he had said there were only four guards, the two of them should be able to handle that. Of course she wasn't going to underestimate them; they tried to make it seem as if they weren't with the Envoy but it could all be a ruse and lead them into a trap.

Teager took a breath, pushed her fear to the back of her mind, and straightened herself. Now she was ready.

Danry
Admin

View user profile http://domainofdemons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum