If You Love Me

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If You Love Me

Post by Machine Man on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:43 am

After Gilda departed my chambers, I closed and locked the door. When you came back, despite the humble dress, I found myself again in awe of your beauty. There was something about your home-grown nature that I found extremely appealing. You weren't born and bred to be a princess. You weren't primped and primed since birth to exude an air of sophistication and entitlement. Your beauty came naturally, in the way you moved, the way you spoke, and the way you looked.

I guided you to the fireplace, which was around the corner a bit, away from the door so no one could possibly spy on us. My room was high up in the castle's structure, so not even someone on the outer walls and turrets could see. I sat you down in front of the fire, then sat behind you, taking you into my arms and holding you softly. Gilda had told me about the bruises and lacerations on your body, so I tried to avoid them as I comforted you.

"This is no imposition, Jezzie. Right now, you are safe. Sebastian cannot reach you here. In my chambers, he has no power over you. He does not exist."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:26 pm

Leaning back against Titus, I sighed softly. His touch was so gentle. He seemed to understand that Sebastian had hurt me pretty badly as he was able to avoid any terribly sensitive area. He assured me that I was safe there, and I believed him. I knew that he wouldn't let any harm come to me, and I couldnt help but wonder why I couldn't have married him instead. He had always treated me lovingly, better than my actual husband had, always taking my thoughts and feelings into consideration even though I was less than he.

I let myself relax against him, and watching the flames I found myself beginning to get tired. Not wanting to move from that spot, however, I said nothing. I hadn't been held like that in ages, and I liked the feeling it gave me. I felt safe, secure and loved. He was warm, too, and that helped to alleviate the chill from my bones.

"Thank you, Titus. You have done so much for me. How could I ever repay you?" I didn't realize how softly I had spoken. On the verge of falling asleep, I just sat there with my husbands brother as if it were the two of us that were married instead.

Danry
Admin

View user profile http://domainofdemons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:53 pm

I wanted so badly to tell her the one thing I would accept as a repayment for my kindness and affection. One thing that could make sense of the heavens and the earth. One thing that would make me the happiest man on the planet. But I didn't say it. It would have been improper, and since it was the only thing I really wanted from her, I simply said: "Nothing. You've already given it."

I waited until she fell asleep in my arms, the fire causing our conjoined shadows to dance a wild waltz. The smell of her hair permeated the air, filling my lungs with a sweet fragrance that was unique in every possible way. Jezzie was the embodiment of a perfect wine, beautiful in your own right for so many different reasons.

After I was sure that Jezzie had drifted deeply I gently lifted her up and carried her carefully to bed. I was somewhat materialistic when it came to sleep; I believed in having only the finest quality available. The sheets and pillows were silk, as was the bottom of every blanket. Golden filigree was laced throughout the blankets and the bedposts. The frame was knotted alder and stained dark with cherry. A bed fit for a king, yet is was still less than Jezzie deserved.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 pm

It had been so long since I had laid in a real bed that I did not stir, or even move as Titus laid me down in the sheets. I shifted slightly then let out a soft sigh of approval and content, my whole body relaxing. The bed itself seemed to hold me close, caressing me softly, comforting me even in my sleep. It was the best night of rest I had gotten since my arrival inside the castle walls.

The morning seemed to come too soon, and I did not want to get up. I murmured softly and turned my face into the pillows, hugging the blankets close to my body. I had slept for a long time, taking advantage of the peace slumber had given me. I was safe from Sebastians wrath, and his orders and early morning chores. I could relax in peace, even for just a little while. Eventually, however, I did have to get out of the bed, I was going to see my father later that afternoon, and I needed to make sure I was properly ready, and appropriately covered before I went to tbe village. There was no need for my brothers, or my father, to have to suspect mistreatment. Especially not now.

With a long, tired yawn I pushed myself up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, pushing my unruly hair from my face. I would have called up on my handmaiden to help me into another tight fitting, uncomfortable silk gown, but I was in Titus' chambers and even if I begged her not to, she would most likely whisper rumors about why I had been there. I didnt need my husband thinking I was being unfaithful; he wouldnt even consider the fact that he had been the one to kick me out in the first place, he'd just assume I was spreading my legs for his brother. Oh the wrath I would face if he ever found out. Shaking the terrible thought from my mind I stood up out of the bed, and stretched, instantly tegretting that movement. Pain exploded down my back and I gasped raggedly, my legs nearly giving out from underneath me.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:23 pm

I had fallen asleep on the floor, only after locking up and making sure that no one would possibly walk in on us. A prince sleeping on the floor while his brother's wife, a woman with no nobility in her blood, slept on his bed? The scandal would be spoken of for years hence. When I awoke, Jezzie was still asleep, a deep slumber that might have been mistaken as death but for the gentle rising and falling of her chest. I had wondered about laying my head on that chest, and suddenly I remembered whom I was imagining being with and quickly tried to dismiss them.

When she woke, I sat up, leaving the covers on the lower half of my body, while the upper was exposed to the morning air. I moved more quickly, climbing up on the other side of the bed. "Easy, Jezzie. Get back here." My voice was commanding, but soft. I didn't want her to feel like I was ordering her around like my brother, but she needed to know that I meant for her to obey for her own health and well-being. Unwilling to take 'no' for an answer, I took her shoulders in my broad hands and stopped her, easing her back toward the bed.

"You're not going anywhere yet. Not until the physician has had a look at you. You will lay here while I send for her." Again, commanding yet gentle. "And not until you've eaten a proper breakfast. I will deal with my brother."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:58 pm

I obliged Titus without question, too used to obeying the orders given to me. It was different, however, when he told me to do something versus Sebastian telling me to do something, and I found myself glad to do as he had asked. It was gentle, and for my own good, not because I was an annoyance. Lying back down on the bed, I closed my eyes waiting for the pain in my back to subside before I opened them again.

I was nervous for the physician to get to the room to examine me. I hadn't seen her in quite some time having given up on trying to heal my body after a beating since they were too close together to allow her remedies to work. I didn't like being examined either. I felt ashamed of the lacerations on my body, the bruises, the scars, and I didn't want anyone to see me as I was. So, instead I focused on the room. I hadn't taken time to really look at it the night before, I was in too much of a state to take in the details. More so on the bed. It was especially detailed, and very comfortable, silk everywhere. I found myself smiling a bit at it, but my smile soon faded.

"Titus..." I began slowly, my brow furrowing. "Please don't tell me that I had forced you to sleep upon your floor.." Immediately I felt a wave if guilt wash over me, a nasty feeling unfurling in my chest. Had I really been so selfish that I hadn't noticed until just then? How could I be so self centered? "You should have said something! I could have just as easily slept on the floor as I had in the bed." Perhaps it was a mistake for Titus to have found me last night.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:36 pm

I could feel my heart crumble inside my chest as she spoke of sleeping on the floor. Had she been degraded so much that she was accustomed to sleeping on the cold stone of the floor in place of a soft, warm bed? How far had my brother pushed her down? She may have come from humble beginnings, but sleeping on the ground was lower still. It made me wonder why he even kept her around; if Jezzie was such a nuisance to him, why did he force her to stay?

"Jezibelle," I started, my gaze locked on her as I hovered above. "I gave you my bed last night because no respected woman should have to sleep on the floor. And I..." It took every fiber of self-control I had to stop myself before I said something unforgivable. She would never want to see me again if she knew the truth, and I could not risk losing her because of the sin I held in my heart. I would not drag her soul to Hell along with mine.

So badly I wanted to kiss her...

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:48 pm

And I? His uncompleted sentence confused me. I started at him, frowning, but just as I opened my mouth to ask him to continue, the door opened and the physician walked in, along with one of his chambermaids with a tray of breakfast. It was the same woman from last night, Gilda, I could only assume that Titus trusted her immensely, as she was the only one to have seen me in his chambers, and yet no rumors had spread.

"Morning Your Highnesses." The physician greeted. "I have not seen you in quite a while Princess, I can imagine what you must have for me today." She was a polite woman, and formal towards those of noble blood, but she understood that sometimes those of royalty needed a bit more of a stern hand, even when it concerned their health. "Under normal circumstances, Sire, I would ask you to leave, but since this is a quiet matter I must ask you to stay while I examine her. Gilda has informed me, under an oath of silence, that the injury is mostly on the Princess' back and legs. We will take care that she is properly covered but if it is grave as it seems then we may need you here."

She told Titus, with an air of respect, to turn around, then instructed me to strip down to my slip and knickers, and to lie on my stomach on the bed. I did as asked, but as soon as I turned my back to lie down, I heard a sharp intake of breath, and I knew she had seen the worst of my bruises and cuts, perhaps even old scars that I had told no one about. My cheeks reddened significantly, but I remained silent and lied down.

"Prince, if you will join us now." She said quietly, pushing my slip up to expose my legs. The damage was less there, but no better. I felt shame burn through me, and wished she had asked Titus to leave. I didn't want him to see me like this, and so I turned my face into the bed to hide.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:18 pm

My steely facade melted at the sight of the deeply discolored skin. What everyone saw was face of incredible sadness. I was, at heart, a kind person, very gentle to my servants and my animals, and seeing the state of the one true love in my life sent me into an overwhelming grief. I held my breath, too afraid to speak, for I could tell that Jezzie was humiliated enough already. Careful not to add to it, I straightened myself out, then placed my hand on the back of her head.

Gently I worked my fingers between the strands of her hair, speaking with a voice soft enough to be almost inaudible. "It's okay, Jezzibelle. Fear not." I was doubtful that my words, few and quiet, would be enough to calm her embarrassment or her pain, but it was all I could dare speak in the presence of others. Underneath my sadness sat a cauldron on a fire, boiling over with rage and hate. My brother would pay dearly for this. I was going to put an end to it.

"Kind woman, do what you must to treat her. Spare no expense. If you need provisions, pay any price needed. Do you understand? And you, Gilda, I will hold you to your oath. Speak of this to no one. Do you understand?"

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:31 pm

"Of course, Sire." Gilda responded softly.

I appreciated the way Titus was handling everything but that didn't mean that I wanted him to see. Still hiding my face from him, I searched for his hand with my own and grasped it tightly. I knew whatever the physician was going to do was probably going to hurt, and right now he was my biggest support.

She instructed Gilda to get some supplies while she did an initial once over of my wounds. "Princess why did you not come to me immediately?" She asked. Her tone was not one of judgement, but I knew I could not have gone to her.

"This is not the worst it has been." I simply whispered. And it wasn't. I could not see the bruises and lascerations on my back, but what I felt was nothing compared to last time. The beatings had not been so bad in a while, and the worst had happened shortly after our wedding. I tried not to recall the terror and pain I felt then, but my body shuddered as if I felt it all over again.

I could feel the shift in her attitude to pity, and I clenched my fingers tightly. I should have never agreed to let the woman see me. I would have day up and redressed just then, but I was nearly nude and Titus was right there. I couldn't possibly. "Titus.." I bit my lip, "Tell her to stop.. Please.." I felt so humiliated, so weak, so small, I didn't want any of this anymore.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Jezzie's fingers around mind sent me into a brief state of panic. For a moment I actually allowed myself to believe that she cared about me more... saw me more than just her husband's brother, and her friend. The circumstances in which we found ourselves were highly inappropriate, but neither of us were concerned with propriety at that moment. The whole situation was inappropriate, but so was beating your wife to within an inch of her life and forcing her out of her only place within the castle.

I leaned down, my hand still wrapped around Jezzie's while my free hand brushed back her hair. I kept my face close to hers; even though she could not see me, I wanted her to feel like I was doing my best to maintain her dignity and modesty. "I know, my dear. But that is necessary. We only want to help." Without realizing it, I had began singing in her ear, softly and deeply. It was a lullaby, a song my mother used to sing to me when I felt scared.

The language was not native to the tongues of most in my kingdom, but it came from my heritage, meant to calm and soothe children when the storms crashed against our walls and the wind howled past our windows. I wanted the physician to have enough time to do what she needed to do to help the woman I loved, and to do that, I felt it best to try to take her mind elsewhere.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Titus' soft lullaby helped to calm the storm inside my mind, and when Gilda returned I hardly noticed. I closed my eyes and let myself focus only on him allowing my body to relax, and let the physician do her work. There were times when I would tense, or flinch, grasping onto Titus' hand even tighter as pain rolled through my body, but I did not make a sound, and I did not move.

My stillness was not because I had self control. It was not because I wanted to be so. It was because my time with Sebastian had ingrained in my mind that if I moved, if I made a sound, without permission to do so I was going to get beat. Before my time in the castle I had never been abused. It took quite a long time, and a lot of pain for me to fall into the victimized, battered woman I was. No matter how badly it hurt, or stung, I knew I had to remain immobile because Titus had asked it of me.

Seemingly hours later the physician back up, and began to put her things away. "We are finished for now. I will need more supplies, and in order to fully utilize my healing remedies I will need to see you again tomorrow morning, Princess. Sire, I might ask you to turn around again so that I may wrap her up, and have her redressed. As promised I will speak of this to no one, but I do strongly urge you to come seek me out again for more medicines."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Titus turned after a brief nod, a movement that could not have been timed better if they had tried. The hatred and anger he felt was spilling over, filling his eyes and thoughts with all manner of redness. How could Sebastian, his own brother, do such a horrible thing to another human being? He knew his brother to be volatile at times, but to beat this woman to within an inch of her life was absolutely inexcusable. Action needed to be taken.

But what could Titus do? He could not admit that he had seen the bruises himself, else he risk an apparent adultery happening within the king's halls. That would not work out well for her. He could not confront his brother on it, or he would likely beat her worse. What could the prince do to help her when his only options made her life even worse?

Once she was redressed, Titus turned quickly on his heels, then knelt down to put himself on her level. Staring into Jezzie's eyes, he took her hands into his and spoke with a resolution as hard as the mountain.

"I will see an end to this abuse. I will make it right. In the meantime, you must do everything you can to please my brother. Speak only when he wishes you to speak. Act as he would have you act. Do nothing suspicious. Do these things and stay safe while I figure out how to relieve you of this hellish nightmare. I swear it."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Jezebelle, once dressed, sat herself down and looked at Titus. He swore he would help her, but how could he? She was tied to Sebastian forevermore. Though knowing that fact, she felt tears burn her eyes and all she could do was nod. What he was asking her to do was nothing different than she had always done. Sebastian brought his hellish moods to her, it was nothing she ever did.

"You will still bring me to see my father this afternoon, won't you?" Her voice was naught but a whisper, afraid if she spoke too loudly her tears would freely flow. Even if it would anger her husband, her beating was because of this trip, and she was so looking forward to it. If Titus declined, she wasn't sure what she would do; the only reason she was able to take the beating and still be standing was brcause of the potential visit to her dying father.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:53 pm

"Of course I will," he replied, his voice soft and sweet. Though an inferno raged in his heart, quickening his pulse and flooding his body with heat, his devotion to Jezebelle tempered the flames. No matter how he felt, she could always calm his troubled heart. "Nothing has changed there. Now rest. I must speak to my father before we depart."

Titus turned his gaze to the handmaiden still present with concern chiseled on her face. "See that the princesses' travel needs are taken care of for our trip. We will be leaving as soon as possible, so hurry about it. And tell the stable boy to ready the carriage."

With one final look, Titus departed his chambers, leaving Jezzie to finish dressing and to rest. The madness had to end, and it had to end immediately. He feared that the next beating would take her life, and if that happened, he would never forgive his brother or himself.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:34 pm

After Gilda and Titus left, Jezebelle finished readying herself for her trip into town. A mix of emotions flooded her and with everything that had happened that morning, the poor girl felt exhaustion sweeping over her. Sitting herself down in the chair by the fireplace, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself and before she knew it, sleep was overtaking her.

It was only a few moments after her eyes had closed and her body relaxed that a loud harsh pounding jerked her back into awareness.

"Titus!" A familiar, angry voice resonated into the room causing a paralyzong fear to take hold of the princess. "Open this door!" Sebastian continued to assault the door, angrily demanding to know where his wife was.

In a state of panic, knowing she couldn't open the door, Jezebelle jumped up and bolted for the wardrobe in the corner of the room. She wedged herself deeply inside, as quietly as she could, fear overwhelming her. Sebastian could never know she was in that room.

'Titus... Please hurry..'

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:24 pm

"Certainly there is SOMETHING that can be done! One day he will strike her down and she won't get up. Father we must do something!" Titus' hushed voice came out with hisses and angry tones, though the king knew they were not directed at him personally. Despite the stone walls and thick doors, voices still traveled inside the keep, so Titus had to try to contain his anger, lest the guards, or worse, his brother, would hear his pleas.

"I'm sorry, Titus. But the family must appear as a united front. If I show ill favor toward either of my sons, the people will lose faith in our ability to lead them." The King's voice was not as commanding as it once was. His breath came with more difficulty in those days, causing him to wheeze occasionally. It sapped his strength and forced his age onto his own skin. "The only way a separation can occur would be the death of one or the other."

"Then I shall challenge him, father. Single combat. We'll let our blades decide." The prince's anger boiled very near to the surface, like his brother. The major difference, however, was that Titus was able to put a lid on his temper, and to guide it when he needed to.

The king sighed heavily, resting his tired old bones in a chair at the table, where a bowl of cheese and fruit rested, waiting for him. When finally he spoke, his voice was barely more than a whisper.

"The law of our kingdom must be obeyed to the litter. 'No king, queen, or their progeny may engage each other in the Rite of Honor.' Not one of my children may fight the other to the death."

"... but I am not your true father, am I Titus?"

After his consultation with the king, Titus headed for his chambers straight away. His mind was a'light with activity, devising how he would challenge his brother and steal from him the one treasure in the world that held any value to him. It wasn't something he could simply spring on him. It would have to be an immediate response. Sebastian wasn't as large as Titus, by a long shot. But he was no slouch with a blade.

His thoughts were interrupted abrasively as he heard the sound of his own name erupting down the stone corridors. Titus' heart immediately sank; Sebastian was pounding on Titus' door, looking for Jezzie. He took off into a sprint, his long legs carrying him forward with an almost unstoppable force. When he neared his chambers, he slowed down to a casual pace.

"Sebastian! Your voice carries too far, brother."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Sebastian whirled to face his brother, red with anger. How could Titus be there when he thought he had heard movement inside his chambers? It mattered not. "Where is my wife? You are to escort her today, and I would like a word with her before you depart." He did his best to mask the malice in his voice but it was evident in his tone, dripping from every word like acid.

Inside the room, Jezebelle remained hidden, and silent. The pounding had stopped, the yelling had ceased, but that did not mean that it was safe to come out from her hiding spot. It could be a rouse to lure her out into the open to be punished again. Her fear did not allow her to move even if she wanted to.

Jezebelle prayed for Titus to come back, to draw Sebastian from the room so she could escape. All she wanted was to see her family. Let him punish her after that. 'Please Titus... Hurry...' She began to cry, covering her face with her hands to stifle the sound.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:51 pm

"Calm yourself. She waited for me come down for breakfast. I sent her to the stable to insure that the horses are prepared and to meet with the supplier to make sure we are fully stocked before we depart. She did so without hesitation and without a word. You've trained a very obedient wife, Sebastian." Unlike his brother, in that moment, Titus covered his words with silk, disguising his anger and annoyance and turning them into a compliment.

Despite that, Titus found the urge to draw his weapon and cut Sebastian down was almost unbearable. To wrap his fingers around the abuser's throat and squeeze, to watch the life drain out of his eyes, his last moments of terror permanently etched on his face would bring him nothing but joy, for he would have ridden the world of one more monster.

"The harlot fled our bed, likely to seek the company of another man. The whore! When I find her she will pay dearly for her insolence!"

"Then I pray you do not find her. Now remove yourself from my doorway." Sebastian's face twisted in anger. How dare his brother send him away?! How he treated his property was not his concern. Bass stood his ground, staring up into Titus' eyes as if daring him to try something.

Titus did not take the bait, though he did take a step closer, imposing his height on his smaller brother. Sebastian had no choice but to leave, for he knew he could not best the larger of the two in honest combat.

Once Sebastian was out of sight, Titus calmly entered his room. He went about his normal routine for a few minutes to just make sure that no one was listening, then spoke aloud.

"Where are you hiding, my little sparrow?"

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:34 pm

Hearing the door to the room open sent Jezebelle into a slight panic. She remained absolutely still wondering if it were Titus or Sebastian. Until she heard Titus call for her. Her tears slowed as she recalled how, when they were younger, they would play hide and seek and if she couldn't be found Titus would call out to her in that same way. His little sparrow. A soft smile spread on her lips, and she wipes the tears from her eyes, shifting her body so she could unwedge herself from her hiding spot.

After several moments she opened the wardrobe door peeking her head out. Once it was confirmed that Sebastian was nowhere to be found, Jezebell walked out and closed the door behind her. She didn't say anything right away, just holding her hands behind her back and chewed on her lip as if she were in trouble. If it had been Sebastian she would have beaten until her body was black and blue. But she knew that Titus was not that way. Still, it made her anxious to have hidden on him.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:46 pm

From the corner of his eye, he could see Jezebell moving. Immediately he turned, a look of both surprise and relief flooding his expression. Titus knew that she had to have been hiding somewhere, or he would have seen her right away. He just didn't expect anyone to be able to find a way to hide in that particular spot. His eyes softened as he gazed at her, his footfalls slow and quiet as he approached her.

Titus held out his arms and, when he had come close enough, surrounded Jezzie in them and held her gently, so as not to aggravate her already painful injuries. "Thank the gods... when I heard his voice I worried that he had found you." As he embraced her, Titus forgot that she was someone else's wife, that her husband was his own brother, and all sense of traditional courtesy. All that mattered to him was that she was safe.

If he hadn't have regained his senses in time, he might have let himself slip too far. He may have even kissed her.

"Are you okay, Jezzie?"

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Held in Titus' embrace made Jezebelle feel loved, and secure. If she weren't married to Sebastian she would not have let go, and that was a dangerous thought path to go down. She was married. She couldn't afford to let anything develop for anyone that wasn't her husband, though that would never happen. After being held in his strong, warm arms, she closed her eyes and sighed softly, a small smile on her lips.

"I am alright. I would only like to hasten our departure. I am afraid if he finds me I may not be seeing my father today." Jezebelle always feared the worst when it came to Sebastian. She heard little of what was said outside, but she can only imagine he said she had left him, and not that he had forced her out. "I am sure my father and brothers would be more than pleased that a royal is taking time to visit. Even if it is only for my sake."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:09 pm

"I can almost guarantee you that they will not pay much mind to your escort, more that they will have you home. That is a far greater joy than even the presence of the King himself could ever garner from his people." Maybe Titus was assuming a lot, but it was truly what he felt in his heart. He knew the happiness of seeing Jezzebelle after one of his long voyages. He knew how his heart felt like it would burst to see her smile when he came home. Titus could only imagine the feeling her own family would feel.

After their embrace, which was probably a little too long, if one was paying attention to proper behavior, Titus released her. He tried very hard to make it look like he was just being a good friend and trusted brother-in-law, but her body was so soft against his, and her hair smelled sweetly of...

"Well... we should be going then. I will send for my servants to make sure that our path is clear, so we do not cross my brother. Everything should be set, so we'll go straight to the carriage."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum