Dispelling Freedom

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dispelling Freedom

Post by Machine Man on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:27 pm

It wasn't long before each and every one of the newest batch of slaves were lined up exactly as they were told, their backs against the wall, with several guards watching over them. Tayga had waited plenty of time for Lascrea to move into position, then instructed the guards to bring in the first candidate. An older gentleman, middle aged with a thick beard of brown and silver and a mop of curly brown hair. He looked gruff and tough, with narrowed eyes that showed how much he did not trust his master or the ones that served him.

"Step forward, slave." The Dragon Fear laced Tayga's words, compelling the slave to do as he was told even more than the natural relationship between servant and master would dictate. Without hesitation he moved forward, but stayed several steps away. Tayga's gaze was ice cold, fixated upon the slave's dark brown hues and holding them there.

"I understand there was a scuffle earlier today. What happened?"

"The woman started a fight sir. Trying to curse us. We were just defending ourselves."

"Curse you? How would she do that?" Tayga's tone was even, though cold. He couldn't let on that he already knew what happened, having to appear only that he was trying to deduce the truth. Based on what Lascrea had told him already of her power, he did not want to tell any lies unless he was left with no other choice. Her power was a dangerous one; he wanted her to know if he was lying.

"She's a witch, m'lord. She's dangerous. If you're asking, I think you should return her."

Such was the tone for several of the interviews. Not every slave lied about what happened. Not every slave was actually involved. But when they were done, Tayga was convinced that the night was going to be an interesting one.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Standing hidden in the wall Lascrea listened to the others lies and half truths. It made her sick. It wasn't just the words tainted with gold, but the way they hovered, and stuck around clinging to her made her feel disgusting.

When the last slave left the room, she came out of hiding, seemingly appearing from nowhere. Her expression was passive, but she looked paler than normal, as if she were going to be sick. Without speaking much, she indicated who the liars were, her annoyance evident in the way she moved and spoke. Normally she was a passive person, not really caring about the lies that spewed from people's mouths, but when the lies revolved around her, involved her, and smeared her name it made her mad.

The more she pointed out the liars, the more her expression darkened until she was scowling. There was a part of her that was glad they were going to be punished for what they'd done to her. It was about time someone did something about the way she was treated. Lascrea had a feeling that she was going to enjoy being Tayga's slave.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:28 pm

As each liar was pointed out, Tayga became more and more shocked by just how many there were. He had heard it was quite an affair in the pen, but he stood to lose most of the stock he had just purchased. He may have been well off, financially speaking, but he hated to just let go of money when he did not have to. Tayga also noted the expression on Lascrea's face, the way her anger seemed to be boiling closer to the surface than before. Her passive demeanor was weakening, revealing the hurt she kept buried for so long.

Tayga called for the entire staff to present themselves in the library. It was the largest room in the house that he cared to make public, but still it was relatively packed. Tayga stood against the far stacks of bookshelves, flanked by four guards. Lascrea he had standing next to him and a single step back. The positioning indicated that he held her in higher esteem than any of the others, and in his culture, to stand with the Master meant being an extension of his own form.

The interrogated slaves stood in two lines, shoulder to shoulder, facing their accuser. "Listen well, all of you. I am a forgiving Kin in most respects, but if there is one thing I do not tolerate it is the notion that you, my property, can act on your own as if your decisions effect only yourselves. Many of you were involved in a merciless beating today. Not only did you disrespect my position, you have damaged my property. My plans to put her to use have been delayed because of your poor judgement."

Tayga took a step toward the lines, then turned and began to pace slowly in front of them. "I know who lied, who told the truth, and who spoke a blend of the two." One by one, Tayga and his guards grabbed every slave that lied about the beating, thrusting them in front of the now-broken lines and pushing them to their knees. The Kin looked to Lascrea, his gaze speaking without words, telling her to pay close attention.

"To those of you still in line, you will be watched from this point forward. If you so much as blink out of place, you'll wish your mothers never pushed you out of the disease-ridden parts that spawned you." Tayga stopped, turning sharply toward the ones gathered at his feet.

"As for you, your disrespect shall be punished... severely. You," he pointed, indicating the first slave. "You shall never see, hear, or speak again, for the rest of your days, locked in a room with no windows, leaving you with your own insanity as your only friend."

"You, your limbs will be expertly removed, starting with your fingers and toes and working toward your torso. You I will strip naked and lash your arms and legs to the top of the manor, where the sun will bake you until you look like a pig on a spit."

"That leads me, finally, to you, the instigator of the entire conflict. You, I will personally see to, inflicting upon you the horrors of magic. You will beg for the release of death, but never find it. To you, time will crawl as the agony extends your perception of time. I will make the rest of your time on this world a living nightmare, a terror so deep that your ancestors will turn in their graves for all eternity. You.... you will be my greatest calamity."

As each slave was issued their brand of punishment, pale faces turned to the ground and sobbing began, spilling tears across the stone floor. They were going to be made into examples of what misbehavior would yield under Tayga's possession. But that wasn't enough for the Kin. He wanted to torture them. The thought excited him deeply, on a level he did not quite fully understand. He wanted them to feel pain, and he wanted to be the one that brought it to them.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lascrea watched, and listened as punishment was issued to the ones who lied. An unfamiliar feeling rose within her that she couldn't place, followed by a dark excitement. The gazes of the ones still in line momentarily lingered on her, a nearly identical look of fear and disgust falling over each face before they looked away. She didnt mind. Tayga had officially made it known that she was to be left alone or face his wrath, and that was made evident that it was not a wise decision to make.

On the one hand it was great news because for once she would feel safe walking around and just being free to be herself. On the other hand none of them would talk to her or even try to get to know her as a person, so she was left in the same lonely position she'd been most of her life. But did that really matter? As Tayga had said not long before, it was better to be feared than liked. She was beginning to see what he meant. Besides that, he had her standing with him instead of in line with the rest of them. In the human world she knew what that meant, she wondered if it meant the same to the Kin.

With the whole ordeal finally over, the discontent left her, her regular passive expression once again falling over her face. Lascrea was satisfied with the outcome, but she wondered if he was. His aura had shifted dramatically as he spoke, sparking curiosity within her.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The horror slowly left with the slaves, many of which had slumped their shoulders, the weight of their own fear and resignation to hell pulling them down like a set of lead bells. Tayga remained stoic and strong even after they had all departed, leaving him alone with Lascrea again. He turned to the young woman and smiled slightly. "Now then, that's all settled. I think this should resolve the problem. At least for now. Slaves must occasionally be reminded of who is actually in charge."

Tayga approached his prized possession, the woman that would propel him to the top of the food chain. His would be the city, the region, and the entire continent. Lascrea would stand at his side, her belly bulging with yet another of his sons and daughters, the beginning of a family dynasty that would last longer than even the Firsts. His lineage would enjoy the best of both worlds, part kin, part human. Tayga's mind raced with thoughts of deflowering the young woman to his heart's content.

"The ones responsible will be taken to the basement and prepared for the rest of their lives living in abject misery. I must observe the torture. You may join me if you like, or you can go to your new bedroom and make sure it is ready for our first night together. The choice is yours, but it must be one or the other."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The thought of going anywhere near the basement again made a dark tendril of fear creep up her spine. Even if she would enjoy watching her tormentors be punished for what they did to her there was no way she was going back there. As she considered the options, she watched the slaves leave the room, then looked up at her Master.

"If you don't mind, I would like to see to the room, Master. How would you prefer your room to be arranged?" Lascrea called it his room, not their room, as it was still new to her to share a room with the Master. Even if it was for her own protection it still felt weird for her, especially now that the protection he had thought she needed seem to no longer apply. His threats and his enforcement of punishment was protection enough.

Even so she wasn't going to argue with him, or protest. If he wanted to share his bed with a slave, then share his bed she would.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Very well." Tayga smiled slightly and placed a hand on the small of Lascrea's back, guiding her toward the door gently. "See to it then. The large items are already in place so there should not be any rearrangement necessary. The rest of the staff will help you if you need it." There was a measurable amount of excitement in his voice while speaking about her moving into his quarters. To a normal person it would be obvious; to Lascrea, who could detect his aura as easily as inhaling, it would be easier to overlook a dragon than to miss his elated mood.

Tayga whisked himself away to the lower level, taking the same dumbwaiter that he had used when he brought Lascrea down, but turning down a different direction. Quiet murmurs echoed in the hallway as he approached the makeshift dungeon. Though its original purpose was not meant to torture, Tayga had had it modified so that he could discipline his slaves should the need for such action ever become necessary.

Stepping through the door was like stepping into another dimension. It was well lit, still somewhat refined for a torture room. Various contraptions stood out like living room furniture, while the guilty slaves were chained to the floor with heavy manacles around their necks. Razor sharp blades had been bonded to the neck rings, causing them to bite into flesh if the slave moved too quickly. All of them already had drops of blood running down their shoulders.

"Now then," Tayga began, an evil smile stretched across his features. "... Let's begin, shall we?"

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Deciding to ignore the fluctuation of her Masters aura, Lascrea headed toward his chambers. Or was it theirs? Since she would be staying with him, did that make it her room as well? Nervousness fluttered through her chest as she reached the door, her hand hovering over the knob. He wasn't in there. He was two floors below, in the basement, what was she so scared for? Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she pushed the door open and stepped inside. He had said the furniture arrangement was fine, so the girl set to fixing everything else.

Her belongings, and his were set a certain way, the bed made. Everything and anything she could do to make the room perfect she did. Lascrea had to keep herself busy, to keep her mind from drifting towards lewd thoughts. For what other reason would he want to share his bed with her, now that the threat of death was gone? Subconsciously her eyes kept drifting back towards his bed, gaze lingering there, a worried frown tugging at her lips. What was she going to do?

Without realizing it, hours had passed, and she was finally almost finished. To make the time go by faster, she had begun to sing softly to herself, her mind far from what she was doing.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For hours the torture continued. Tayga's hands were stained by the blood of his slaves. One had died rather quickly, which upset the Kin deeply, for it was meant to be a punishment, not a release. The others fared much better, anyway, their cries of anguish and misery belting throughout the lower level like a horn of death billowing in the night. Tayga hardly noticed how late it was getting until another random thought crossed his mind.

Immediately he went to wash the blood from his hands until they no longer bore the color red. He dried the sweat from his brow with a towel and changed out of his 'work clothes' and into his original attire. Sufficiently groomed, Tayga made his way back up to the main floor and headed toward his bedroom.

"Master! Excuse me, Master!"

Turning quickly, Tayga looked down at a squat fat boy, whose skin was the color of mud and eyes dark and narrow. His people spent most of their time in the sun, and as such, had been blessed with its glow. "Yes Yoyui, what is it?"

The boy began to speak excitedly. "It is my birthday tomorrow, Sir. I'll be old enough to go on the hunt. May I please go with you when you go hunting again? Please!?"

"Yoyui," Tayga said. "You are an eager little fellow. If you can reel in that excitement and learn to be quiet, you will have a place in my hunting party on our next trip."

"Thank you, sir! Thank you!" With that, Yoyui trotted away, after a quick bow, of course. Tayga's abundance of slaves did not exclude children, though they were treated much differently. Still a harsh master, the Kin was able to win over the respect of the children who lived under his roof rather quickly, with a little bit of charm and a firm hand.

Finally Tayga had reached his room, the one where he would share his bed and his body with Lascrea. Again he became excited, but before it could spiral out of control, he turned the knob and pushed through the entrance.

"Ah, i see you found it. What do you think?"

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It was finally finished. The whole room was cleaned, freshly wiped down and organized. She had just taken a step back, hands on her hips, to take a look at the work she'd done when the door opened. Lascrea heard the door, but she didn't turn around until she heard Tayga's voice. She whipped around to look at him startled by his sudden appearance. Sure, she'd heard the door but it didn't register in her head that it was him until he spoke.

All at once her suspicions about why they were sharing a room came flooding back to her. She stared back at him, momentarily forgetting how to speak. With a brief shake of her head, she brushed away the thoughts circling her mind, and straightened. "It is spacious, Master. I hope I have made it to your liking."

Lascrea diverted her gaze to the floor, her hands clasped in front of her. She didnt know why she felt off all of a sudden, but for some reason the way he stood between her and the door, his form so much bigger than her own, made her nervous. But maybe she was just over thinking things. Maybe he didn't want her like that.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Tayga took a long, lingering look around the room, noting the subtle touches here and there. He ran his finger across some of the surfaces, smiling when the pad of his finger was clean. "You've done well, Lascrea. Very well indeed. I'm impressed, and pleased." Tayga's smile lingered as he crossed the room to the window, watching the sun set in the distance. The door had been closed but it was not locked, and he moved away from it, detecting the look in Lascrea's eyes, that look of fear and panic that caused humans to run for their lives.

"Lascrea... you've probably figured out that I had another reason for bringing you here. But I don't want you to be afraid. To bear the child of a Kin is a great honor, one that will elevate your status among slaves. No one will dare come after you. You'd be safe. You'd be appreciated. You would be respected, and even liked." He then turned slowly toward the girl, his eyes set on her but soft, the amber hues hovering over her. "Maybe even loved."

Tayga sat himself on the side of the bed. "Come, sit with me. Talk with me."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lascrea watched Tayga, her eyes wide, a deep red hue spreading across her cheeks. She had her suspicions that he wanted to sleep with her, and she could have lived with that, but to want her to bear his children? Humans didn't like her. She was slave to a Kin. The children would be a mix of the two and wouldn't they also despise her? But she couldn't resist. She couldn't refuse.

Crossing the room to join her Master on the bed she sat next to him, but not near enough where he could easily grab her. Lascrea sat with her hands wrung tightly in her lap, her hair falling in front of her face. "Master.. I am not doubting your judgement.. nor am I refusing, if I am what you want, but I do not believe I am suitable for you." She spoke slowly, obvious thought going into every word she spoke.

"I cannot satisfy you, Master. I lack experience, knowledge.. I would hate to displease you." The young girl was tremblimg, but not because she was afraid of Tayga. She shook out of fear of the act it took to create children. Lascrea hadn't even had a first kiss, and he wanted her to sleep with him and have his children? There were so many others more beautiful, more suited to his needs.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Unskilled? Do not worry yourself over that. I prefer you with no experience rather than having too much experience. Just let your body do what it already knows to do. You will learn, in time." With the thought of time in mind, Tayga decided he had delayed things long enough. He was ready for them to take that step, to seal the deal, so to speak.

Tayga turned on the bed until his body was facing Lascrea's. "Just relax," he said soothingly,his hand moving to her bodice, which he began to untie slowly. He wanted the moment to last, to be a sensual experience, not a violent action akin to rape. He wanted her to enjoy it, even if she was terrified of what would happen, for the more she enjoyed it, the more she would want it. The only thing better than a sex slave was a willing sex slave.

His hands would not stop until Lascrea's chest was made bare for him to admire. She was a beautiful young woman, that much was certain, accentuated even more by her semi-nude form, the light from the window bathng her in natural light and creating the most inticing shadows any mortal could ever imagine.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lascrea couldn't move. Her eyes were glued to Tayga's face as he untied her bodice, the garment slipping off of her revealing bare skin. Heat rushed to her face, and down her body, her chest heaving as her heart pounded loudly in her chest. It was going to happen. He was going to have her. Why wasn't she resisting? Why couldn't she move away from him? Her body shook as she sat half nude in front of him, her mind blank.

If Tayga had been a human and attempted such things, Lascrea would have punched him and fled. She would have ran and hid until she was forgotten or had died. But he was no human. He was Kin and no matter where she went, or how hard she tried, she knew she would never get away from him. Though she knew that in her mind she did not want this, her body was reacting the complete opposite. The way he looked at her, the way he had untied her, it was gentle, almost as if he were willing her to want it. He wanted her to be willing.

It wasn't compulsion. It wasn't Dragon Fear. What was it? Why was her body not resisting him? Why did part of her want to know what his skin felt like against her own?

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Letting the garment slip out of his fingertips, Tayga let his eyes settle upon Lascrea's chest, drinking in her beauty as if it were a thirst he could not satisfy. Ever so gently he placed his fingertips on her shoulders and pushed, easing her to her back, after which he laid down next to her. Tayga placed his hand on her belly, resting the palm flat against her skin to give her a chance to acclimate to the feeling of his own skin. What one might have thought would be rough and scaly turned out to be soft and smooth. His fingertips traced themselves over her scars, each one a testimony of Lascrea's strength and courage.

Slowly that hand made its way south, trailing along the hem of her bottoms, almost teasingly as he pushed just the tip of his thumb under them. Clasping the fabric, he began to push it down till it rested on her knees, leaving her most intimate area uncovered for him to see. "Perfect," he said, commenting on her immortal beauty despite her species. SHe may have seen herself as scarred and broken. But he saw her as immaculate.

"Now... you help me out of my clothes."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Now completely bare in front of her Master, the young slave felt an unfamiliar tightness surge from within her. Her body felt hot, embarrassment flowing freely through her. No one, as far as she could remember, had laid eyes on her bare skin. It was a new, almost exciting, experience. As his fingers traced her scars, a shiver rolled down her spine, her breath catching in her throat, but still she could not move.

When he spoke, telling her to remove his clothes, her body moved without hesitation. It was almost as if she were watching herself, but not fully living the experience. As she moved to take his shirt off, her hands trembled, the uncertainty written clear across her face. What if she fumbled? What if she somehow managed to tear his clothes, or dirty them? But still, her body moved on its own as if she knew what she was doing and had done it many times before.

Pushing his shirt up and over his body, she realized that she wanted to see him. His body laid out before her, she wanted to feel his flesh under her hands. And as she moved his shirt, slowly, deliberately, her hands brushed across his skin until the garment was completely gone. Once it was cast aside it was time for her to remove his pants, and there she hesitated, as if once they were gone, it would become real.

Lascrea's gaze drifted from the hem of his pants, up his bare torso to his face. Could she do it? She wasn't sure she was capable of doing such a thing.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lascrea's touch excited the Kin much more than he expected. It was as if she knew exactly how to touch him before he did. There was a deep yearning within him, one that he had felt when he met her but much stronger in that moment. Suddenly it was more than lust, deeper than carnal instinct and a most basic urge to procreate. There was something with further meaning at work. It scared him, but also excited him. It made Tayga anxious to see what would happen next.

Sensing Lascrea's hesitation, Tayga placed his hands on hers, punching her fingers on the fabric of his pants, then trailing his fingertips up her arms and around her shoulders. "Don't stop," he said, his voice soft and laced with the alcohol of desire. He wanted to feel her underneath him and on top of him, to experience every inch of her body in every way possible.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

With her hands on the fabric of his pants, she hesitated for a moment more, before curling her fingers around the hem, slowly pulling them down over his legs. Her cheeks darkened in color, and it took more willpower than she thought to keep her eyes from drifting south. Lascrea pushed his trousers down as far as she could without looking, then shifted slightly to push them to his feet, turning her gaze away shyly.

The poor girl had never seen a man fully nude before, and it made her feel shy, uncertain. In that moment she realized that he was going to bed her. There was no going back. There was no stopping it now. She feared that he could hear her heart beating, as it pounded furiously in her chest. But it was done. She had done as he asked, and removed his clothing so they both laid bare.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cupping Lascrea's face, Tayga pulled her carefully back until she faced him again. He wanted her to see him, and he wanted to see her. His free hand took her wrist and, after a lingering kiss, placed it on his chest. "Take your time. Explore." His words were dripping with desire and yearning, but not one ounce of magical coercion. It was a time for them to enjoy themselves. Both were involved in some stressful situations not long before. The idea of relaxing and enjoying themselves was simply too much for Tayga to dismiss.

His hand moved down her neck to her chest, his fingertips dancing lightly across her bare skin, amused by the goosebumps that had formed under his touch. The anticipation was building quickly, but he was determined to take his time. If he rushed too hard and too fast, she would not willing accept his seed. While that wasn't necessarily an issue, he preferred that she enjoy herself.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Given permission to freely explore his body made her nervous, but at the same time a weird excitement spread through her. With one hand already on his chest, she began to softly touch, and caress every inch of bare skin she could get her hands on, without drifting too low. Lascrea wasn't brave enough for that, yet. The human girl found that she liked the feel of his soft skin under her hands. She could feel every muscle in his abdomen, chest, and even his arms.

His hands wandering down her neck to her chest made her shiver, her breaths coming out in ragged, uneven gasps. Goosebumps rose on her skin, but she was not cold. Quite the opposite, really. Heat spread through her with every brush of his fingertips.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

With no more clothing to get in their way, it was only a matter of time, and Tayga planned to enjoy every second of it. Slowly his hands worked their way down Lascrea's body, creating anticipation my staying far away from any particularly sensitive areas. His fingertips slid down her side to her hip, where they swayed back and forth almost carelessly. Tayga leaned forward and, after just a moment of hesitation to develop even more anticipation, placed his lips on the side of her neck and began to kiss her soft skin.

Throughout his body a reaction pulsed, creating more excitement than ever before. His manhood stood at full attention, the impressive length and girth occasionally touching Lascrea's leg as he worked his way closer to her, eager to taste more. His kisses traveled down her shoulders, pausing there so they could explore her in more depth. Even the scarred marks on Lascrea's skin were somehow sensual, as if each held a treasure beneath them that could not be seen by the naked eye. They required all senses to fully realize how alluring the young woman was. Soft moans were escaping his lips as he quickly became drunk with desire.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tayga's lips on her skin sent a sharp heat through her entire body, and a soft mewl of pleasure escaped her parted lips. Her hands, which had found their way back to his chest, curled into a fist, nails dragging across his skin. The whole situation, sensations and all, were new to her, but despite that fact her body craved more. Quickly desire was building within her, and with every soft kiss he placed on her skin, her soft moans grew in desperations, lust practically drilling from each cry.

Lascrea could feel his rock hard manhood brushing against her, and a part of her desperately wanted to know more. She wanted to feel more. Some carnal desire had been awoken within her, and now that it was out of its cage, there was no stopping it until she was satisfied.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:05 am

For a brief moment, Lascrea felt her entire body go numb, a new feeling blossoming in her chest, spreading through her like wildfire. His hands on her chest, caused a lustful sound to escape her parted lips, her body acting on its own, pushing against him. Even as his manhood brushed against her hands she did not shy away; it was as if her mind had disconnected control over her body and was acting on its own. Though apprehension briefly made an appearance, her desire quickly shoved it aside.

Nervous about touching such a place on her Master, the slave hesitated for a moment before letting her hands touch and explore. His size worried her for she was unsure that her body could accommodate to his girth. Even that could not stop her from gently gliding her hands along his nether regions to feel and explore, and caress. Caught in the moment, Lascrea temporarily forgot that he was the Master, and she was the Slave.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:05 am

Soft moans and purrs flowed from Tayga's lips, the sheer feeling of her hands gliding along his manhood sparking even more need. He had to have more, but exploring was just the beginning. It felt important to him that Lascrea know what she was going to be experiencing. He was going to have her one way or the other, but nervous uncertainty was a power aphrodisiac when coupled with agonizing anticipation. There was something otherworldly about knowing so little about what was going to happen next, and he loved it. He had not yet taken a mate to bear his children, but there was no one else he would rather pick than her.

Tayga's hands pressed against his slave's chest, rolling her to her back and positioning himself on top of her. His rod pulled away from her hands, but twitched with resentment as it did, for even it enjoyed the attention it was getting. The time had come for him to solidify her position, and to taste the sweet nectar of her lustful cries. The very tip of his sex brushes against her slit, lightly skimming over the surface as if testing the waters. Already he could feel her excitement, the wetness between her legs starting to coat her marvelous nethers.

Leaning back slightly, Tayga sat up on his knees, his hands running up and down the insides of her thighs, pushing them slightly to part them further as his head began to breach her slit, pushing aside the puffy folds at sliding against her quivering treasure. His eyes never left the site, eager to watch himself enter her for the first time, but savoring every second as it built up to that moment.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:06 am

This was it. The moment had arrived. Lascrea's heart pounded in her chest as she watched him move, adjusting both of their positions as he got ready to take her. She felt him press against her most intimate area, and heat flared through her, just by the simple touch. While his eyes were on their lowers, her's were on his face. For a moment she was lost in the moment, not caring that she was about to lose the one thing she'd held onto for so long.

When he began to push forward, and her eyes drifted to where they would be joined, fear cut through the haze lust had taken over her. He was so large, there was no way he was going to fit. Lascrea's breath became labored, her gaze moved back up, body trembling. She tensed up, fear gripping her tightly; with his size there was no way it wasn't going to hurt. How could she please him if she was afraid of sleeping with him? Even still, she did not move to stop him, as the heat flooding through her would not allow her to stop. Just as she was afraid, her body craved his touch, yearned to feel him filling her, bringing her to the climax of pleasure.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum