Purgatory- Phoenix Saga

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Purgatory- Phoenix Saga

Post by Danry on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:48 pm

"You'll really go with me?" Aby perked up a bit, and turned to look at him, bouncing over to his side, while she left things simmering on the stove. Crouching down next to him as he sat at the table, she cocked her head and looked up at him. "Just for one dance so you can see and then we can come back home. It's not far from here, so it won't take long." She grinned wide and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you." She murmured, before bouncing back over to the stove.

The assassin continued to cook, almost oblivious to the fact that he was still there. Catching herself humming more than once, she resisted the urge to sing as she normally did. No one was usually around her, so it was proving to be difficult to cook and not sing, but she managed. Soon enough the kitchen was filling up with the smells of her cooking: homemade Mac and cheese, and honey fried chicken. Of course there was carrots and green beans, because Sinister had scolded her more than once on skipping out on the veggies when she cooked. For being an emotionless, blunt prick, he was picky about making sure to get all the nutrients in a meal.

Danry
Admin

View user profile http://domainofdemons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:58 pm

A thought briefly surfaced in Ezra's mind, a dirty thought that he should not have been thinking. He quickly pushed it away and replaced it by focusing on the smells coming from the food that Aby had been preparing so expertly. "One dance, then." The hug was surprising, though it should not necessarily have been, as she had done it so many times before. Ever the affectionate little mouse, her mindset then was much different from the murderous attitude she'd had not long before then.

"Smells good in here, Abyss. I imagine anyone else in the house is probably salivating right now."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:40 pm

"You think so?" Abyss laughed, turning down he heat on the chicken to let the honey fully soak in. It made her happy that he liked the smell of the food; having spent so much time alone it was nice to have someone around her. "It's almost done, I hope you like it~" The grin never left her face, even as she got down two plates, silverware, and glasses. There was plenty for the both of them plus Trip, and Sinister, but she didn't set them out any plates because they'd get their food in their own time.

"Did you try the cake? Did you like it? Was it as good as it smelled?" She rapid fired the questions at him as she pulled the mac n cheese out of the over, and placed the hot glass pan on the table, shortly followed by the chicken and veggies.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon May 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Ezra began by sliding his fork into the baked treat. Bringing it to his lips, he found the food to be rather enjoyable. A moist cake and an icing that was not too sweet, the flavors married perfectly together, setting his taste buds into a feverish dance of pure, simple happiness. He couldn't help but smile, if only a little, as he chewed and swallowed the first of what would be many pleasing bites of perfected pastry.

"It's amazing..!" His compliment was quiet, but genuine and heartfelt. It was nice to taste something so head-turning, as he tended to eat in massive quantities, so he lost a love for most food. It was a fuel, nothing more, though sometimes he liked to pretend that he had more positive things to be said about good food.

"You have quite a gift, Abyss. You should develop it."

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 pm

"Nah, nah~" Abyss waved him off. "No point! I'd have too much. I even can't eat that much. Pretty soon Trip and Sin will leave to go back to the Baseland, and if you still don't want to be with us, Spider might make you leave and I'll be all alone again." She grinned wide and sat across from him with their food laid out on the table. The Phoenix made it sound like it was no big deal, and it didn't hurt on some level that she would, eventually, be left alone again. But it did.

Even though Ezra had promised to stay with her, and help her, soon he would get tired of her and he would leave her too. It was inevitable.

"Try it, try it! I worked hard to make it! There's plenty extra, I know that you need to eat a lot so go, go. Eat. Then we can go play at Oasis." She looked down at her plate, and paused, again looking back up at him. "But only for one dance.  We have a date on the roof again, and I would hate to miss it."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Wed May 03, 2017 6:59 pm

With a small smile, Ezra began to consume. He wasn't a messy eater, under most circumstances, but he could pack away far more than just about anyone passing by would take notice. Like something out of a manga he was constantly shoveling food into his mouth. Plate after plate of pastas, meats, vegetables, and desserts. For a solid hour he ate, never once putting down his fork, stopping only long enough to have a drink before continuing.

As always his body temperature rose as he fed himself, his metabolism suddenly working closer to full steam until he had replenished what he'd spent already, then he could start to build up his reserve. By the time he was finished, he had easily consumed over five pounds of food.

"That was delicious, Aby. Keep cooking like that and I will never leave." Ezra hoped that, while lighthearted and breezy, she would understand what he was telling her. She didn't want him to leave, and he said he would stay, but he chose that particular sentence to remind her that he was not leaving, almost like their own secret language.

"Now, let's get the mess cleaned up so we can go play." Ezra stood and took his plates to the sink to be washed.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Wed May 10, 2017 8:16 am

"I'll cook for you everyday. Forever!" Abyss stood up so fast, her chair hit the ground. Her grin was wide and bright, her eyes shining. More than anything she wanted him to stay by her side, and if all she needed to do was cook for him, then she would do it. All day, everyday. Anything to keep Ezra by her side.

She moved around the kitchen quickly, putting away what was left of the food and grabbing the dishes to put them in the dishwasher. What Ezra had said put her in a fantastic mood, and knowing they were going to Oasis so she could dance for him made her even happier. Even if he chose not to be a part of Purgatory, Spider might allow him to stay with her if he could keep her rage and blood lust under control.

"I think you'll like Oasis. The girls are really nice and I just know they'll love you." She hesitated and looked at him with a sideways look on her face. "But they'll leave you alone if you want them to. They're pretty good at listening~" And from there Abyss went on a rant as she cleaned, about how they would always listen to her no matter how crazy she sounded. The girls were very kind to her, and went along with Spiders story of how she came to be with Purgatory.

When she had first woken up, they had fabricated stories of how brave she was, how strong and able. After Abyss had lost her memory she felt lost, and alone; the girls at Oasis had helped bring back some of her confidence, and even let her hide out there for a while after her escape from Fourteen.

"I really think you'll like it there." Abyss grinned widely.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Thu May 11, 2017 3:19 pm

"What makes you so sure? Like I said before, it's not usually my preference. But I will give it an honest try." Ezra pushed out his chair then started cleaning up with Abyss, believing that he could at least help with that since she took the time to cook for him. Granted it wasn't only for him, but still, it was a simple way of showing his gratitude. Once they were finished, Ezra excused himself to get ready for their evening.

In his room he sat on the bed, wearing nothing but his skin, staring out the window. There was a wore going on inside his soul, one he could feel stabbing and slashing and shooting its way toward the surface ever so slowly. Ezra was going against everything he learned just by staying there. While it wasn't the first time he had felt this brand of inner-turmoil, he could not, for the life of him, figure out why he was choosing to go through it again. It made no logical sense whatsoever.

After a time, he splashed some water on his face, put on some better clothes, then made his way back downstairs, where he would wait for Abyss and whomever would be joining them.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry on Sun May 14, 2017 8:36 pm

When the kitchen was finished, Abyss turned and bounced up to her room to put on some clothes. While she hadn't been naked, she was known to wander around in a tutu and a sports bra, and while the level of missing clothing were appropriate for Oasis, it required a bit more... finesse. Shedding her normal black, she donned a half shirt tank top that was jagged at the bottom, with an open back held together by safety pins. For bottoms she put on short shorts, and a shirt, flowy skirt with a rip up her thigh, exposing her shorts underneath. Both were colorful and bright, just like the girls they would be going to see.

After that, she pulled on a mask for her face that only covered her eyes; it was a spiderwebbed lace design, but concealed enough of her identity. Purgatory may have frequented Oasis, but they were not their only patrons, and her true face was not one to be shown. While not recognizable by anyone, as most of her missions resulted in the death of the only one who saw her face, it was still a good idea for her to keep hidden. If people were to grow curious of her they might try to locate her. And Spider would frown upon that.

Appearing downstairs, Abyss spotted Ezra and smiled, moving over to him. "Trip is already there and Sinister doesn't go unless Spider tells him to get something from Lily. Come, come, this way~" She sang and led him deeper into the house. They were not going outside, because Oasis was actually in the Baseland, a good halfway around the world. Instead she led him to a door, and once it was open, music began to flood the hallway that led to it. Stepping past the threshold, she grabbed Ezras hand and pulled him with her, excitement bubbling under her skin.

They were in a dark back room, with one door leading out onto the main floor of the club. Abyss turned to Ezra and tilted her head to the side. "Are you sure you want to come? We can go back if you want to."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man on Mon May 15, 2017 7:10 pm

There was certainly no way anyone would have missed Ezra's stare, mouth agape as he drank in the radical change in Abyss' appearance, transforming her from the sweet happy girl he'd been seeing to a sassy, sexy, bad girl. He certainly wasn't expecting it, but the smile on his lips told her that he was pleasantly surprised, and very impressed. He allowed himself to be pulled along and through the door, which was another unique experience for him. Like being pulled through a thin plane of water that wasn't actually wet.

When he emerged, Ezra took a moment to regain his senses and balance himself. He'd never experienced matter teleportation personally, but it was not unpleasant. Perhaps it was his preconceived notion on what it would feel like that had caused his apprehension in the past. Regardless, he had been teleported somewhere, and there was music and dancing.

"Relax, Aby. If I didn't want to come, I wouldn't have. If you don't want to be here, we can go somewhere else. But i'm happy to be here with you." Ezra straightened out his clothes and tried to look more presentable, though he knew that likely no one would be looking at him.

He wore a leather jacket over a plain black cotton t-shirt, very soft against the skin, but form fitting. His jeans were worn in just the right places, authentically aged, not from the manufacturer, but by his own actions. A splash of cologne give his aura a more natural scent, not overpowering like cheap knock-offs of name brand perfume, but a combination of oils his mother made that enhanced his natural fragrance.

"Conduct me where you will," he said with a smile in the corner of his mouth, his eyes still set on Abyss and her transformed beauty.

Machine Man
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum