Domain of Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars with Black Sails

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stars with Black Sails - Page 4 Empty Re: Stars with Black Sails

Post by Danry Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Standing behind Ezra, shielded from the gaze of the crew, Shawn felt herself relax a bit. Her heartbeat was loud and fast, a chill rolling down her spine, uncertainty rising within her. He had made it known, not only by an order, that she was not to be touched, and he was protecting her. She could tell by the atmosphere in the room that most of the crew present was unhappy with this decision, but it was clear to anyone with eyes that his word was absolute and he wouldn't tolerate anyone going against him.

Jack, the man who somehow pulled her to the bridge, seemed amused by the whole situation, while she could feel Ezra's hatred of the man. His words had made a dark feeling sink in her gut, but she wasn't going to back down. Shawn didn't pretend to be tough, she was tough, and she wasn't going to let some unknown troublemaker make her out to seem like some coward who needed protection.

Peering around Ezra, Shawn's expression turned into a dark glare, gaze locked on Jack. She didnt use words, but she didn't need to, the look on her face saying it all, almost daring him to try. The engineer wasn't just an ordinary girl, she was capable of much more than any of them knew and if he thought she was going to cower in fear he was gravely mistaken.

Danry
Admin

https://domainofdemons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Still appearing amused, Jack only smiled back at the girl, his arrogance clear but also earned. Being very able to transcend the laws of physics and nature themselves brought a large amount of ego into any person; Jack was powerful and he knew it. "Oh lighten up, princess. If I wanted you dead I would have killed you eight months ago. Right now, however, you are amusing to me, so i'm not going to kill you. In fact.." Jack raised the volume of his voice. "I'm letting you all live. Now if you end up killing each other..." His words trailed off, tailed by a malevolent chuckle. Oh how he hoped they would kill each other.

"So that's it then? You bring me back here and he gets away with protecting that murderous cunt!?"

"Erik!" Ezra's voice echoed loudly off the metal bulkheads, his body temperature spiking as his anger began to bubble very close to the surface. "While you are on my ship you will express yourself AND address my crew with respect. Is that, in any way, unclear?"

The former engineer jumped when he heard his name called, his eyes wide as they settled on the Meta captain. No one aboard had ever seen Ezra raise his voice like that; clearly he was more agitated than normal.

"No... sir," Erik replied begrudgingly.

"Welllllllll... " Jack interrupted. "This has been really fun. I can't wait to see how it plays out. Ta ta ladies and gentlemen." In a blink, Jack had disappeared, leaving behind no trace that he had ever been there to begin with.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:43 pm

Shawn was dumbfounded. That was the only word she could use to describe how she felt in that moment. Enraged beyond belief at being called such a name, yet not wanting to cause anymore tension, or a fight, she pulled herself away from Ezra and out of his grip. If she didn't leave then she wasn't sure she could stop herself.from making the situation worse than it was.

Without looking at any of them but Ezra, she spoke. "I.. uhm, I have work I need to finish... excuse me." Abruptly she turned and began to exit, but then stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Thank you."

With those words, she exited the bridge and quickly, but quietly, headed back to the engine room. Once entering she made sure that the door was firmly shut and locked. Pressing her back against the wall, she let out a long, deep sigh, sinking to the floor. "It wasn't my fault... they should be happy... they survived.." clamping her eyes shut, Shawn let her head rest against the wall, her heart pounding, and thoughts racing. What had Jack meant when he said he could have killed her eight months ago? The only thing she had been working on was a side project that only a handful of people knew about it wasn't anything dangerous, or even remotely important, it was just for fun.

He couldn't have known what she had been doing, so how had he known her? Why would he have wanted to kill her? No. It wasn't a concern anymore. Jack was gone, and Shawn was safe behind a locked door. She didnt have to worry.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:42 am

Frustrated beyond belief, Ezra watched his new engineer run off. Jack must have unnerved her more than he suspected. Coupled with the way she had just been addressed, it made sense that she would not want to be on the bridge any longer than she needed to be. Fuming he turned back to Erik and those that had gathered with him. Around him the world was distorted, the same way light bent just over blacktop on a hot summer day.

"Navigation: set a course for the nearest populated world. We'll make berth, restock and repair. Erik, and anyone else who find themselves unable to fly under my colors will disembark there. Your contracts will be considered honored in full and you will be compensated appropriately."

Without another word, Ezra whirled around and headed for the lower deck, into a special room he had designed specifically for him, a place where he could literally let off some steam without worrying about putting holes in the ship. There he could heat up plenty without melting the hull. Highly insulated, fortified, and reinforced, Ezra believed it would survive a major crash.

Later on that evening, a knock came to the door to engineering. Standing a few feet from the door were Erik and Jen, with somber looks on their face. "Engineer? I'd... i'd like to apologize."

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:39 am

The engineer was absolutely exhausted. The ordeal on the bridge had driven her past her limit, and Shawn was struggling to stay awake. She had tried to get back into her work, but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't focus. After a while she finally gave up, and decided to clean up then go to her quarters and sleep, hoping that it helped. But that's not what happened. She barely started getting things cleaned up when she began to drift in and out of sleep.

Only a knock on the door pulled her from the grip of sleep, but it wasn't just that. It was Erik. Shawn immediately put herself on guard, standing and moving towards the door, but not opening it.

"Apologize? For what?" Obvious in the tone she used, she did not trust him. Why was he coming to apologize now? And for what? Suspicions rose in the back of her mind, but she was too tired to realize. Placing her hand on the panel next to the door it clicked, and a second later slid open to allow the two of them access. Turning her back to them, she went back over to her station and continued to place Iotas new parts in the box Ezra had provided her.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 am

Both Erik and Jen waited for a moment after the door opened before stepping into the engine room. "For the things I said. I was just mad. But you were just trying to defend your ship, so... sorry for getting so mad back there. Just came by to grab my personals then we'll be out of your hair." The pair started to move about the space, using a small box to pack away the things that were strictly Erik's, not disturbing the things he did not recognize.

Several seconds ticked by, eventually finding Jen on the left and Erik on the right of Shawn's flanks. Without warning, they were both on her, the female holding Shawn's arms while Erik moved to the front, slamming his fist hard into the engineer's stomach a few times. Their deception had paid off. They were about to dispense some space-pirate justice upon Shawn, then slip off the ship before anyone realized what happened.

Revenge would be very sweet indeed.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Shawn was taken completely by surprise, pain exploding through her torso. She pulled hard against the girl who held her, but she was too tired, she couldn't muster the strength. Her body tried to shut down, but the pain wasn't allowing her to do so. It pulsed in intervals, pulling her back to consciousness with a vengance.

Trying to cry out, she could not. Within minutes more people filed into the engine room, one harshly tying a gag around her mouth, silencing her cries of pain. Pulling shawn away from Jen he also bound her hands tighrly, almost painfully so. The man was rather large, and in one swift motion pulled her off her feet and began to haul her off to some unknown location. Fear welled in her chest rapidly, her eyes wide. What was going to happen to her? Where were they taking her?

Unceremoniously Shawn was dropped on the floor, hitting her head hard, disorienting her. For a moment, she thought she was going to throw up, but the urge subsided. Without the ability to move her hands, or cry out, Shawn just stared up at a group of pirates, her heart sinking. She didn't think she was going to make it out alive.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:34 pm

The events following Shawn's initial capture were nothing short of brutal. After being dropped to the floor, the group of six proceeded to take turn kicking her anywhere they could reach. They cursed her, insulted her and spit on her. Over the course of several minutes, they had effectively neutralized any chance Shawn had at defending herself.

Erik, standing over the battered and broken woman, grinned down at her, an evil smile spread across his lips. "Dumb twat... you think you can just swoop in and take my place? This is MY SHIP!" Another heavy boot slammed into Shawn's side. "You cost me the best gig i'll ever have! So now, we're going to make you regret ever being picked up by the Marauder, then i'm going to make that dumbass of a captain sorry he ever met me. I'll bring the Feds and let them torch this heap until there's nothing left!"

"But for now, we're going to make you suffer. It's not going to be slow or gentle. You're going to die with tears in your eyes." Erik then stepped backward, allowing the other four males to surround her, each one starting to remove their trousers.

"Wait..." Jen said, her hesitation and confusion easily detectable in her voice. "We didn't talk about anything like this. Just rough her up and leave."

"Plans changed, Jen. She's going to pay for what she's done, and Ezra will have to live it with on his conscience until they blow him out of the sky."

Nervously the girl looked on, her brow knitting together and chewing on her lip. It wasn't supposed to happen that way. She was angry too, but such an act was unforgivable, no matter what she'd done. Discreetly she activated her homing beacon, a fail-safe embedded in their communicators should they ever fall into distress and need rescue, tied directly to the captain's device.

Ezra's feet fell gently on the metal floor, padding along with a cup of hot tea he hoped would help Shawn relax after her ordeal. But when he stepped into the engine room and saw, not only her lack of presence but a mess of tools and bits and pieces of equipment strewn across the floor. The cups fell out of his hands, splattering tea on the floor as he moved to the nearest control panel.

Tapping several buttons and screens, Ezra pulled up the security recorders across the entire ship, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Resigning to the idea of a room-to-room search for Shawn seemed inevitable, but just before taking off he saw an alert on his screen. Jen's locator had been activated, and she was on-board the Marauder. Putting two-and-two together, Ezra immediately made his way to the cargo by, bursting in just before things could go any further.

Every man in the room froze as dread fell on them like a drenching rain.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Time dragged on, pain slamming into Shawn over and over again. No longer did she try to fight, or escape or free herself. Her whole body hurt, blood and bruises covering nearly ever inch of skin. It was almost to the point where she wished she could just pass out, or they would finally just leave her alone. A dull buzzing indicated to her that they were speaking, but she couldn't hear them over her heart pounding in her ears.

Through blurry eyes she was able to see the men moving closer to her, and beginning to remove their clothing. A soft whimper of fear escaped her lips, but that was all she could manage. Tears filled her eyes, but she clamped her eyes shut, not wanting to see any of it, praying that it would end soon. But moments passed and nothing  happened, so she slowly opened her eyes. What she saw tipped her over the edge, and she began to cry, soft pained sounds muffled by the gag in her mouth.

Ezra stood in the doorway of the cargo hold, and all of her attackers stood frozen their eyes wide.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Ezra took a single step inside the room, allowing the door to slowly and quietly close behind him. Without breaking their gaze he pressed his finger against the panel on the wall to his right, locking the door, the only way out of the room, behind him. The realization of what was about to happen started to circle through the room, prompting the men to quickly pull their pants back up. Some of them stepped backwards while other remained frozen with fear.

"Set the security system on a loop. Clever." The captain's voice was deathly quiet, like a breath of window flowing between headstones at a burial service. An aura of dark green swirled from his skin like flames, lazily spreading out over his entire body. "I gave you a pardon once, Erik, and this is how you repay that favor?"

"H-h-hold on, Ezra. Just wait a second. I didn't mean for it to go this far! We were just going to rough her up! Scare her into leaving when we landed so I could have my spot on the crew back!" Even Jen had separated herself from the mastermind to the assault, cowering under the stairs as she watched Ezra approach the group.

"Your intent... is irrelevant." One crew member, desperate and afraid, made a run for the door, though he did not make it very far. With just a brief flash of light he fell forward, landing on his chest while he cried out in pain, his feet disappearing off the bottom of his legs completely, leaving burned stumps to mark where they once were. "I judge all of you guilty of your crime, assaulting a crew mate. God help all of you."

Realizing that none of them would be able to escape, and begging for mercy would fall on deaf ears, the guilty persons tried attacking, seeing no other option that gave them hope of escape. Two charged forward only to be peppered in small holes that tore clean through their fragile bodies. Erik and the two remaining men drew their sidearms, but found their shooting arms seared into dust before they could fire.

Having neutralized all but one, Ezra turned his attention to Shawn. He he knelt beside her and carefully cut away the gag that choked her and unbound her hands. There was sadness in his eyes behind the hatred and anger as he gazed down at her, broken and nearly dead in appearance. "I'm sorry..." he whispered, then turned his eyes back to Jen, who began pleading for her life, her sobbing not quite loud enough to overwhelm the tortured cries of her friends as they writhed on the floor in blinding pain.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Lying limply on the ground, the engineer coughed and choked, finally able to breathe right, though painfully. Shawn tried to get up, but she didn't have the strength. She watched Ezra deal with the men, and then turn to Jen who was sobbing, and begging for her life. While she had a part in what had happened to her, Shawn had been aware enough to know she tried to stop the assault when it started to get bad.

"Wait..." She gasped, struggling to move. "She tried... to stop... them.." Shawn whimpered as pain sliced through her body. Instantly she blacked out, unconscious sweeping over her for a few minutes. When she came to, she cried out, gritting her teeth.

The damage to her body, and her exhaustion was quickly dragging her down, and she wasaid finding it difficult to maintain consciousness. On her side, Shawn shifted slightly reaching out for Ezra. The last thing she saw was the captain towering over Jen. 'So be it..' She thought just before darkness consumed her.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:24 am

Shawn's attempt to appeal to Ezra's more civilized nature saved Jen's life that day. He stood over the cowering woman; might as well have been a giant compared to Jen. Reaching down, he grabbed the woman's wrist and yanked her off the floor, leaving a hot hand print on her skin. Once she was standing, he released her and glared hard.

"When we land, you will be the first person off this ship. You will then spend the rest of your life staying out of my way and out of my business. Fail in those objectives and you will not see me coming, I guarantee it. Do you understand?"

With tears in her eyes, Jen nodded, unable to form any intelligible words. Immediately she was at the door, unlocking it and tearing down the hallway as quickly as she could. Ezra then turned to the broken heap of engineer, his eyes softening dramatically. Carefully he lifted her up and made his way to the door, while the anguished cries of his former crew reverberated around him.

"Because Shawn showed mercy for Jen, I will show you mercy. The girl felt terrible for jettisoning you out into space. But don't worry... I won't lose any sleep over it." The door closed, separating the hallway from the cargo bay. Once it was sealed, a few button pushes was all that was needed to send the aggressors out into the void of space, this time without the aid of suits or armors.

The the trash taken out, Ezra carried the limp Shawn to his bedroom, where he laid her on his bed, then started to dig through his personal possessions with a specific item in mind.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:30 am

Several times Shawn stirred but did not wake. Every time she tried to open her eyes, the pain dragged her back into darkness. She was unconscious for a while, but finally was able to pull herself out of sleep and into the real world.

Prying her tired eyes open, the engineer glanced around the room she was in, her breaths gasping and shallow. Too deep of a breath caused pain to shudder through her chest. For a moment she panicked, not recognizing where she was, but her eyes fell on a familiar figure, and she was able to calm down. "Ezra.." Shawn wheezed. "What.. happened..? Where..?" Her memory was patchy, unable to piece together how she ended up in so much pain and in the captain's room.

Shawn pushed herself up, grunting against the pain, a cough tearing through her chest. Agony rippled through her chest following the cough, and she cried out doubling over.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:49 am

"Ssshh..." Ezra exhaled through pursed lips as he crossed his room back to her side. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he placed his hand on her cheek and forehead to check her temperature. In his other hand he held a jar roughly palm sized, inside of which was a cream-colored substance roughly the same consistency as hair gel.

"It's okay Shawn. You're in my quarters. Erik and some others attacked you last night. I dealt with them and brought you back here to keep you safe." Ezra sighed again, angry with himself for not having seen the signs and kept her safer. His oversight cost her a significant amount of pain and damage.

Unscrewing the lid, he held the jar up so that Shawn could see it if she chose. "I have a balm for you, given to me as a gift a long time ago. It speeds up recovery time from injuries from days and weeks to minutes and hours. I haven't really needed it for myself, but you could definitely use it."

Without waiting for permission, Ezra dipped his hand into the jar and removed a portion of the gel, then spread it across Shawn's arm. Immediately it went to work healing the tissue and any bone damage. Where he applied the balm her skin color started to return to normal and the pain all but disappeared completely.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:19 am

That was right. Erik and Jen had tricked her into letting them into the engine room and then with others had dragged her to the cargo bay and hurt her. She remembered pain and fear of being raped.. and Ezra showing up. That's when her memory blanked. Turning her gaze to him, she watched as he spread the balm across her skin, eyes widening in amazement as how quickly it worked.

"Thats... really incredible.." It didn't bother her that he had began without any sort of permission to touch her, but as her body began to heal, a thought crossed her mind.  Her chest, stomach, back and legs had significant damage too, and to spread that healing gel on her, Shawn would have to remove her clothes. Not all of them, of course, but enough to embarrass her.

"Why didn't you.. use this when.. you got shot?" Trying to divert her thoughts from the inevitable, she turned the conversation to the gel. "What is it.. exactly? I've never seen.. anything like it.." Shawn was having a hard time getting enough air to speak without causing herself pain.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:25 pm

"Yak dung mostly, with a bit of bee honey and the sperm of a bull elephant." Ezra's attempt at humor was likely a poor one, but he managed to speak the sentence without cracking a smile. "Makes a great facial scrub."

Taking another glob, he began to rub it across the rest of her arm as much as he could, then started on the other arm. "I don't know exactly what it is... that's above my pay grade. All i know is it contains a synthetic protein sort of like stem cells, pre-programmed to mend damaged fibers and bone wherever they are place. The body just absorbs them then discards what it doesn't need." Sort of a miracle salve in its own right, it could give relief to a great many people if it weren't so incredibly difficult and expensive to make.

"I didn't use it because there is only four who even know it exists: my source, myself, Marauder, and now you. It's very rare, so I don't use it unless it's important." Next was the neck and her face, which he touched far more gently than the others. If asked, he'd have been lying if he said he wasn't enjoying the chance to touch her.

Ezra's feelings for Shawn had grown steadily ever since he brought her on board. There was a physical attraction, of course, but there was more to it than that. There was something about her that reminded him of a happier time in his life. Though the circumstances that brought them to his quarters were dire and serious, he could not ignore the fact that he was alone with her in a private setting.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Even if his face remained completely serious Shawn knew he was joking. Well, she hoped at least. What he had said made her laugh, not loudly or too hard, because her chest still hurt, but she laughed none the less. She supposed it was his way of trying to lighten the situation, even if just a little bit, and she appreciated it.

She had to close her eyes when he moved to rub the ointment on her face, and while it was a bit difficult to talk, she mamaged. "It sounds very useful, and right now I'm glad you have it." Shawn opened her eyes, and looked at him, watching him. His touch was gentle and he was very careful of her wounds; he was making it difficult for her to keep her thoughts as pure as they could be in a situation like that.

"I'm... sorry." Shawn decided to try again to switch topics yet again to keep her mind from drifting. She wasn't going to deny that she wanted to end up in his room, under different circumstances of course. "You keep losing crew because of me."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:50 pm

"Me too," he replied as he applied the ointment to her jaw, starting just under her ear and working toward her chin on both sides. It would have been easier to point out the areas that were left uninjured after the assault; most of her visible body was covered in blood or bruises or breaks. The lacerations sewed themselves together almost instantly, though the larger breaches took longer to close.

"Don't apologize, Shawn. It's not because of you. Honestly, I should be thanking you." Gently he lifted her head, leaning forward to coat the back of her neck, putting his face closer to hers. She was not the only one who had difficulty keeping their wants and desires under control. "A captain depends on his crew, has to trust them. Same for Marauder. She trusts us. If you hadn't come on board, i'd have never known how deceitful Erik was. He may have done even more harm than he already has."

At that close proximity, Ezra could feel Shawn's body heat radiating toward him. The subtle signs of attraction in her body language were unmistakable. But could he allow himself to feel that way again? Could he afford another heartbreak?

Ezra cleared his throat and leaned back, though only slightly. "I'm going to have to get under your clothes to get the rest of you... do you mind that?"

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:22 pm

Shawn felt her face flush, but averted her gaze,  and cleared her throat though she hadn't needed to. "Yeah, thats... fine. I mean.. I can't just walk around with my arms and face fine but the rest of me.. broken." She tried to laugh, to make it a joke, but she wasn't very good at hiding her embarrassment. Hopefully she was better at masking her attraction towards him, or how hard and fast her heart was pounding.

Again, for the third time, she tried to divert the mood in the room. "You talk about your ship as if she's alive. I've never heard a Captain do that before. I've heard that Captains respect their vessel, and talk to them, but never refer to them as if they were alive. You must love her a great deal."

Shawn understood how he felt to a certain degree. Her machines, her creations, Iota.. they were everything to her, they were alive to her. There were even a few instances that she had talked to Marauder as if it could understand her and respond. It wasn't odd, but new, unique. It was one of the things she liked about him.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:42 pm

Nodding, Ezra took the hems of fabric around her belly and slowly pulled upward, taking great care to disturb her as little as possible. He hooked his thumbs under the fabric and pushed upward until the garment had left Shawn's body completely. Covered in blood and sweat and saliva, Ezra cast it into his hamper to be cleaned, though he wondered if she would even want to keep it.

The damage was just as bad as he suspected. Her skin had turned many different colors from the bruising, and more than one rib appeared to be broken, judging by the discoloration. "No compound fractures at least." Ezra dipped his hand back into the substance and scooped some out, starting just above the waist of her pants and working his way up until he reached her under-breast, at which point he moved to her shoulder and slowly started working his way down.

"I do love her. We've been together for a long time. She tells me everything. When there is damage, she tells me in her own way that she's hurting. When she needs fuel, she tells me." Ezra then paused, catching Shawn's eyes with his.

"When my engineer didn't really mean for anyone to die... when she took measures to just scare them, installing modules that wouldn't let the doors open enough to kill someone. She tells me those things too."

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:08 pm

Shawn felt heat rush through her body, unsure if it was her own embarrassment, or Ezra's hands on her skin. The fact that she didn't have worse damage made her feel a little better about everything, but she wished he saw her half naked under different circumstances. "This.. is amazing stuff.." She murmured as she watched the bruising fade, pain vanishing. Shawn took a long deep breath, finally able to pull more air into her lungs, though what Ezra said next nearly made her lose her breath again.

Everything stopped. Shawn's embarrassment over him seeing her bare skin was over. There was no way he could have known that. Absolutely no way he would have known about the devices she installed, the precautions she took.. he couldn't have known about what she said to the core, how she had cried over the deaths of his crew. "How do you know that.. I haven't.. told any... I told the core."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:41 am

"She tells me everything, Shawn." Oddly enough, Ezra found himself smiling. Not grinning, and not just being polite. He was actually happy to have company, someone he could share things he'd never shared with anyone else. "She's always listening. Except for right now. She doesn't listen to my quarters." Continuing the treatment, Ezra's hands stopped short crossing a more intimate line, one that would likely lead to other things.

As much as he wanted to continue, to give in to the instincts that practically screamed at him, Ezra stopped. His prudence was not to be misunderstood, however, so he did the one thing that he could think of to keep a misunderstanding from ever arising.

"Shawn you are very attractive, as much inside as out. I'd be lying to you right now if I said I didn't want to sleep with you, right here and now. I want you. But I don't think this is the right time. You're going to stay here tonight while you finish recovering."

A blunt way of putting it, for sure, but Ezra really did like the girl.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:54 am

Shawn stared at Ezra with her eyes wide, mouth slightly agape, a deep red blush spreading across her cheeks. What did he just say? Her heart beat rapidly, chest heaving; why would he say that? How was she supposed to respond to something like that? She could just agree, and brush it off like a joke, but she felt attracted to him, too, so she wasn't confident that she could do that. What made it worse was the blunt way he said it, very matter of fact.

"Maybe next time then," Shawn said softly, almost breathless. In that sentence she hoped she conveyed the same type of feeling that he had when he spoke to her. Shawn was definitely attracted to the captain, more so since he had unflinchingly protected her from Jack, and then the men in the cargo bay.

It wasn't like she could just get up and walk away anyway, her body was still healing. While her legs hadn't taken much damage, she was still bruised and cut up, so even if she wanted to leave, she wouldn't be able to walk. Not that she wanted to leave.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Ezra took a long, deep breath after hearing Shawn's response. He was not disappointed. In fact, he was somewhat relieved. It had been a very long time since he'd been with anyone. He wondered if he would even remember how to be a lover, much less a good one. He nodded to Shawn, and after another deep breath, spoke softly. "You're right. Let's get you on your stomach so I can get your back, then you are going to rest."

It was clear that Ezra still had to exert some self-control.

Without waiting for a reply, he scooped Shawn into his arms and gently rolled her onto her stomach, then finished baring her back. It looked just as beat up as the front of her, but he had plenty of time and plenty of salve. "You'll have to get your... intimate places then," he said softly as he massaged the cream into her skin, starting from the shoulders and neck and working his way down. "You can't trust me around them."

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:04 am

A shudder rolled down Shawn's spine as her began to rub the cream on her back. She could not see his face, and in the moment, she wasn't sure she wanted to. Her blush had only darkened, and she had to push her face into the bed to hide it. Since his earlier statement, Shawn became overly conscious of his hands on her body and her thoughts began to drift. Closing her eyes, she began to imagine his hands moving along her body, drifting beyond the moral boundary and bringing to her new heights.

With a soft gasp her eyes opened wide, her heart pounding loudly. Knowing that Ezra was different than anyone she'd ever met before, she prayed that he could not read minds, as her thoughts had started to go to lewd places. "You may not, but I do." Shawn murmured softly.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum