Domain of Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon, the Dragon Kin, and the Godling.

2 posters

Go down

The Demon, the Dragon Kin, and the Godling. Empty The Demon, the Dragon Kin, and the Godling.

Post by Danry Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:05 am

A soft moan escaped the sleeping Godlings lips as she stirred. Already her head was throbbing, limbs heavy, like they didn't want to respond to her. As she woke she tried to recall what had happened the night before, but nothing was coming up. It was fuzzy and distorted, making the pain in her head increase. She remembered feeling a sense of fear and dread that was almost suffocating. But that was it. What had happened to her?

Emmalynn, the petite Godling, whimpered forcing her eyes open, only to shut them immediately. While the room was dimly lit there was still a single bulb casting light against the walls and it was too bright for her clear blue hues to adjust to. "Wha..." Slowly, very slowly, Emmalynn pushed herself into a sitting position, shielding her eyes as she did so. "Where am i...?" It didn't take her long to realize that she was not tucked in her own bed, safe in her home. But how was that possible? Her little house had wards all around it to repel the Devils spawn, and it was stronger at night. What thing had gotten into her home and taken her?

Her eyes adjusted and she turned her eyes to the room. It was small, ordinary looking, but the angel couldn't shake the feeling that something was gravely wrong. Her heart began to pound rapidly as her eyes fell on two shadows she hadn't noticed until then. Apprehensively, she let her eyes drift upwards until her gaze reached where she assumed their faces were. She couldn't tell. The light did not reach their eyes. What she could tell, however, was that they were both male, and large compared to her small body.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Emmalynn tried to sound intimidating, but her voice betrayed her. "Answer me! Why did you bring me here?"

Danry
Admin

https://domainofdemons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Demon, the Dragon Kin, and the Godling. Empty Re: The Demon, the Dragon Kin, and the Godling.

Post by Machine Man Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:36 am

"Xanias..."

Sitting at a small table, sipping on a cup of coffee, the Dragon Kin greeted the old acquaintance with a small nod. One might have wondered how a Kin and an Incubus would know each other, but their's was a complicated history. "It's been a while. You're looking well."

The demon returned the gesture, then sat himself down at Tayga's table, crossing his legs as he leaned back in his chair to observe their surroundings. "As are you. I hear you've been exceptionally busy, so I appreciate you meeting me. I'll get right to the point."

Something Tayga had always respected about Xanias was his concept and perception of time and how valuable it could be, even for a pair of ageless immortals.

"My Master has selected a target for our influence, but he's become enamored with a new idea... a merging of three species." Tayga's ears perked up; he hadn't been expecting such an odd, albeit compelling request. "He has found a way to blend a new breed of being, one with the strength of a dragon, the heart of a demon, and the determination of a celestial."

Intrigued, Tayga set his up down and leaned forward. "And who would you suggest be the target?"

"She's starting to stir," Xanias said as the pair of males watched the young woman begin to twitch. She would wake up soon, and when she did, the real fun would begin. Both of them stayed quiet until she spoke, allowing the tension and apprehension to build before they took it to the next step.

"Where you are doesn't matter." Tayga's voice was deep and booming, bouncing off the concrete walls all around Emmalynn. "What you should be asking is why you are here." On queue, the pair stepped forward, letting the light shine down on both their bodies. Both men were dressed loosely, comfortably, while Emmalynn had been redressed into clothing that highlighted her frame, with a short skirt to give her a sense of immodesty, something that both demon and dragon could feel in the air. They wanted her to be embarrassed.

Xanias began to circle the simple bed upon which Emmalynn sat, his eyes drinking her in as darkness swirled and writhed behind him. "You are here, Emmalynn, because you've been chosen for a very special, very important work."

"You're going to help us create a new species."

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Demon, the Dragon Kin, and the Godling. Empty Re: The Demon, the Dragon Kin, and the Godling.

Post by Danry Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:56 am

Her confusion could not have been more obvious, brow furrowed, mouth pursed into a tight line. A new species? What? Body trembling, Emmalynn shifted her position so she could keep both men in front of her, never allowing one at her back. They obviously could not be trusted.

"What are you talking about? I will not participate in such a... a thing." It was then that she noticed her clothes had been changed. A bright pink hue rushed across her cheeks and she yelped, moving to cover herself more appropriately. "Where are my clothes! How dare you." She hissed, her body emitting a bright white light, anger and embarrassment swelling within her slightly overtaking her fear. The Godling had an idea of what they had meant, but she would not allow herself to entertain such a lewd idea. She was pure. She knew the sins and there was no way on earth she was going to let these.. creatures mark her in such a way.

"If you think I will allow filthy cretins like you anywhere near me you are gravely mistaken." Silently Emmalynn began to pray, begging the almighty Father to grant her the strength to defend herself from them. To send her aid, to protect her.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Tayga chuckled as he looked upon himself. "Filthy? I beg to differ, dear. We are both quite clean. You're also mistaken if you think you have a choice in this matter." Even as she began to shine, shadows were darkening all around her. Instead of fading slowly into the air, her light was hitting a wall of absolute darkness.

Shadowy tendrils began to writhe around her, detoured by Emmalynn's holy light, but determined to penetrate her glow. The air around the woman began to change fragrance. Gone was the smell of sweat and arrogance, replaced by a sweet, honey-suckle aroma derived from a secretion in Xanias' skin, meant to intoxicate whomever he chose.

Tayga, too, crept closer, his eyes locked on the defiant young woman. "It will be better for you if you do not resist."

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:55 pm

"Stay away from me." Emmalynn cried, pressing her body against the back of the bed. Returning with full force was the fear and dread, and her light began to waver. "Leave me alone... please.." Her voice began to shake, matching her body. "Why are you doing this to me?"

The smell permeating the air was circling her, beginning to get to her. "Stop! Please.. stop it!" The poor Godling was fighting with everything she had against the human half of her, desperate to keep her mind to herself. She knew what the incubus was capable of, she knew what he was doing, and she didn't want to fall to him. These men were going to hurt her, to taint her, bend her to their will if she gave in. "Why are you doing this to me?!" Emmalynn covered her mouth and nose with her hands to try to stop the smell from further swaying her. She could already see her magic failing her, allowing the dark tendrils to close in on her.

"Please.. don't do this to me..." Her voice wavered, and with a final gasp of terror, her light went out. Pressing her body as far from the darkness as she could, she turned her tearful eyes to the both of them. "Who are you?! Who?"

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:11 pm

As the arousing aroma permeated the air, both the demon and the dragon kin could see clearly the effect it was having on Emmalynn. Her mind was still resisting, but her body was already starting to give in. The men's words slid out of their mouths like snakes, sly and seductive as they reeled her into their trap.

"Don't think of it as a punishment, Godling. Think of this as an opportunity. You are going to create a new species! You should be honored, and excited." Tayga's innate dragon-fear pushed forward. "If we are successful, think of all the things your children will accomplish."

The shadowy tendrils started to wrap themselves around Emma's wrists and ankles, tight enough so she could not escape but not so tight as to hurt her... yet. Xanias flattened his palm out on the side of Emma's cheek, an evil and sinister, lustful grin on his lips.

"We will bridge the gap between our people. All you need do is submit." Again his aphrodisiac leaked through his pores, letting it be absorbed by her skin. He knew he had her. He could have anyone. Judging by her body's reactions, she was already starting to feel the effects.

"Don't make us take it from you."

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Heat and seduction slithered through her veins, coiling around her, dragging her down. But still she resisted. "No.. I won't..." Her breaths came out in strangled, heaving gasps; weakly pulling against the bindings holding her down, Emmalynn still tried to resist. "I don't.. want children.. with you.." It was a sin. A great sin to bed anyone before marriage, she wanted no part of it, but even she knew she was trapped. A Godling could not resist a dragon Kin and an Incubus, not a halfling like her.

"Please..." Xanais placing his palm against her face sent a deep shudder down her spine, and she inhaled sharply. The human half of her had already given in, craving heat from both of them, desperate for it. "Nng.. no.." Again, she tried to pull against the darkness holding her down, her hues pleading with them. "You can still.. find redemption... just stop.."

Just give in.. you want this.. you're aching for it.. let them give this to you.. give in. Give in. Give in! Her mind screamed at her, begging her to just let go, and give herself to them. But she couldn't. "No!"

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Xanias chuckled softly. Even his laugh was laced with the dangerous cocktail of lust and desire. Everything about him invited her in. As a half-breed, she could not possibly hope to resist a full demon, certainly not one as old as Xanias. "Redemption? I'm afraid you have the wrong idea, love. I like what I am, and what I do. I don't need redemption."

Violently he grabbed her top in his hand and pulled, tearing the garment free, exposing everything above her waist, while Tayga watched with approval in his eyes. She was a thing to him. A possession. Nothing more. "Besides, forgiveness won't be necessary. By the time we're finished, you'll be begging and whimpering for more, like a very good whore."

The dragon kin grabbed her skirt and pulled, ripping it off her body while she was held restrained.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Emmalynn tried in vain to cover herself, pulling hard against the bindings to no avail. "Please," she begged deperately. Her body was exposed to the men before her, fear making her body quake. But it was not all that caused her to tremble. The part of her, the greater part of her, that was under the drunken influence of the incubus trembled out of desire and need. That was the part Emmalynn was trying to squash, but it was getting harder to quiet that part of her mind.

"No.. I don't want this..!" Her voice betrayed her. Despite her words, her struggles, there was lust in her voice, quickly overtaking the angelic part of her soul.

Emmalynns body betrayed her. When her garments had been torn from her body, her arousal was evident. Pushing her legs tightly together she tried to hide it, but she was unable to cover her chest and the cool air that caressed her breasts caused her nipples to become erect. "Don't... don't look..!" She cried.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:35 pm

"You don't give the orders here," Tayga hissed, slapping Emmalynn firmly across her cheek. It wouldn't be enough to cause damage, but the sting, he hoped, would get her attention. Secretly, however, he enjoyed her resistance. The fight she was putting up was futile, but that only heightened his experience. The thrill of the hunt and the journey toward the prize was far more enticing than the victory itself.

The tentacles around Emmalynn's legs pushed her feet toward her rear and wrapped around her legs, opening her up fully, wide open for both men to observe at their leisure. "Oh look, Tayga. Look how she lies to us. She doesn't want this but her body trembles with anticipation." Lowering himself down, Xanias stared directly between her legs. He wiped two of his fingers across the inside of her thigh, catching a bit of the nectar she had leaked, then forced his fingers into her open mouth.

"Don't you see, Emmalynn? You do want this? Your body begs for us to ravage it."

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Clamping her eyes shut, cheek stinging from the slap across her face, a few tears rolled down her cheeks. Angrily, in embarrassment, Emmalynn turned her head away from the two of them, her eyes flaming red. Taking a breath, she turned again and spit directly in the demons face, tears burning in her eyes.

"You may think you have me, devil, but you do not. You will not. Not now, not ever." Her eyes narrowed as she dug deep to continue her resistance. It would not last long, so she was making the most of what she could grasp onto.  Light, again, began to come from within her and she used as much strength as she could to burn through the binds around her arms. "Do not look down upon me like you have already claimed me." Her chest heaved as she fount desperately against the darkness clinging to her, but her strength was running out, and quickly.

"I will not beg or plead for more of anything from you. I am not your whore." Big words for such a small girl, and in a desperate situation, but she couldn't give in. If she relented to them, she could no longer call upon the Lord for redemption. Emmalynn refused to submit, to willingly sin, and go against her Father. If they were going to take her, they were going to have to do it by force.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:30 pm

Angrilly, Xanias slapped the girl across her face, harder than before, his fingernail digging into her skin. Tayga chuckled, but didn't move right away. "My my, Xanias. The plaything has some spirit left after all."

The demon glared back at the defiant Emmalynn. Where the tendrils failed at her ankles, he grabbed with a grip much tighter than they had before. His nails again dug into her skin. "That she does, but she forgets what she is up against." Both the men's clothing fell away like sand, having never been anything more than illusion. Both of them were amply endowed; it seemed impossible for either of them to comfortably fit anywhere on the small girl's body.

Tayga took her wrists in his strong hand, digging in as he stood over her. Xanias rubbed his member across Emmalynn's trembling slit, getting very excited by how wet she already was. "We always get what we want, Emmalynn. Always."

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:50 pm

Yelping in pain as another slap came across her face, the Godling choked back a cry. She struggled uselessly against the two men, closing her eyes tightly. Her body shuddered in pleasure unwillingly as Xanais rubbed himself against her, her breaths ragged as her chest heaved. The part of her that wanted him silently begged for more, but the girl did not make a sound to indicate her desire.

Pulling against her legs and arms, she tried to free herself, her light dying out completely. "Stop!" Emmalynn prayed harder than she ever had in her life, fear completely overtaking her. "Please, don't!" Tears fell down her cheeks, as she begged him to go no further. Her purity was sacred to her, and it was about to be ripped away from her. Panic nearly consumed her as she cried, wishing she could disappear, or wake up in her bed as if the whole ordeal had been a nightmare.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:57 pm

Try as she might, Emmalynn just couldn't free herself from her captors. Xanias' massive rod slid between her lower lips till it was completely coated in her juices. No matter how many times she said no, her body screamed for it. She would beg for release when he was through with her, but not a release from what they were about to do to her.

"Get ready, dear." Xanias had his doubts, and frankly so did Tayga. There was no way he was going to fit. That didn't mean he wouldn't try, however. Angling himself froward, he started pushing into her. He could only get the end of his tip inside her, her virgin limits keeping him from going any deeper. He didn't care how much it hurt her, he just wanted to take her.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 am

Emmalynn grunted feeling him trying to push into her. It wasn't painful yet, but she could feel the pressure against her and knew if he tried to push anymore that he would penetrate her and tear her purity from her. "No!" She cried desperately. Her eyes were wide and locked on Xanais, her body trembling so hard she was nearly vibrating. "Stop, stop!" She pushed against him with her legs trying to get him away from her, but he was too strong, her legs slipping against the bed.

Changing tactics to try to free herself, Emma began to yank on her arms, hard, but Tayga, too, was stronger than her, and her efforts were just wasting energy. "Don't do this! Please!" She begged, nearly sobbing, tears freely rolling down her cheeks. "You can't.. you won't fit... you're going to break me..! Please..!"

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:04 pm

"Hmm.. perhaps you're right." Xanias started to back off, realizing that his girth would, indeed not fit as it was. But then again, he was an incubus. He could change his size whenever he needed, a necessary skill in his line of work. It took no time or concentration at all. The demon simply looked down at himself and immediately it began to shrink. When he had finished it was still quite large, but just small enough to fit inside her untouched womanhood. Again he began to push, slowly but surely penetrating the young woman.

"It's impolite not to look at someone when they give you a gift, my pet." Tayga's eyes flashed as he grabbed a fist full of Emma's hair, pushing her head up so she could see every movement. She was about to be deflowered, and he wanted the image burned into her brain for all time.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:17 pm

Emmalynn squirmed against the men holding her, eyes wide as she watched in horror as Xanais pushed inside of her. In her mind she screamed as pain shot through her body, but that was far different from the sound that left her mouth. The deeper he pushed, despite the pain, had sent a shock of pleasure through her, and though internally she was crying out, externally, the Godling moaned. It was a gasping, lustful noise, that made her cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

Despite her obvious protests, her body accepted him inside of her, even with resistance. Her body had given in to them, desperate to feel pleasure, lust completely over running her body. "Please... no..." Even her pleas were laced with lust, dripping with pleasure. "Nnng... no..."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Man Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:08 pm

The incubus let out a long, deep moan as his shaft slid in, piercing her virginity as he pushed forward. The sensation was even greater than he thought it would be, both fiery and cool at the same time. His member throbbed and pulsed inside her, secreting a powerful aphrodisiac along with the first drops of pre from his tip. He backed up a bit, then went deeper, until he could feel the entrance to her womb. Xanias continued to moan, ever sound dragging along, smooth like silk.

Tayga watched with eager anticipation, anxious to join in on the fun. His member was already hard as a rock, and larger than Xanias' current girth and length. As the sexual tension built and the smell of sex filled the room, he began to run his girth along Adalynn's cheek, forcing the occasional twitch in the shaft.

"This is going to be fun," he said quietly with the devil's smile on his lips.

Machine Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Emmalynn gasped, her body shuddering violently as the aphrodisiac pulsed through her body. Even more excited than before, her hips moved up towards Xanais against her will, and she moaned, a deep breathy sound. With Tayga holding her head up, she was forced to watch as the incubus entered her every time, heat flooding through her body. Still she denied the pleasure that burned through her, biting her lip hard to prevent her lustful cries from escaping.

Tayga's member against her face made a nearly irresistible urge flow through her. She wanted him, too, but refused to act upon her desires. Her resolve was weakening with every passing second, and she was determined to resist for as long as she could stand it. But... it felt so good, so hot... it was bringing pleasure that she'd never dreamed of before.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down