Domain of Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work In Progress

Go down

Work In Progress Empty Work In Progress

Post by Danry Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:00 pm

"So full of fire, aren't you?" Her head tilted, a wicked grin on her lips. "It is going to be glorious watching it burn you up."

"You've no idea what you're talking about." He bit back with a snarl. Tugging at the cuffs on his wrists, he struggled to free himself, wanting nothing more than to fling himself at her and rip her throat out.

"Mmmm," She paced around him, dragging a well manicured nail across his shoulders. "I have seen plenty like you come and go, and after you I will see more." Pausing as she came around in front of him, she brought her face close to his. "I've over a thousand years of life and experience on this wretched planet to know that. Come back when you've grown up."

"I will kill you." He growled through clenched teeth.

"You can try." She replied airily. "Many have, and none have succeeded." She moved away from him and waved her hand, his cuffs melted away as if they were nothing. "Go. I will be here, I will be waiting."

He stood, his body vibrating with anger. As much as he wanted to prove her wrong, he knew that he couldnt. Not now. He would have to get stronger, only then could he return to end her.

"I sit upon a throne of bones, made from those who've tried me. None have won, but come undone, and now they stay beside me~" She sang loftily as twirled in a mock slow dance with none but herself.

Danry
Admin

https://domainofdemons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum