Domain of Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Grace; Your Addiction

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

My Grace; Your Addiction - Page 4 Empty Re: My Grace; Your Addiction

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:23 pm

"If you truly want to change, then you will." Emma hadn't noticed her bra straps had fallen, and we're giving Killian more of a view than she would have liked. She was more focused on what he needed and wanted, than on her current state. "I do have a question, though." She frowned, watching him. "If you have wanted to change, why did you wait so long until you sought out someone like me? Why did you not seek help sooner? Surely not every one of my kin was unwilling to help you.." Emma didn't believe any Godling would turn down someone in need, even if that someone had a demonic heritage.

Danry
Admin

https://domainofdemons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:23 pm

Seeing the garment dangle precariously off Emma's chest, barely clinging to the perk of her breasts, momentarily distracted Killian. He tried to reel it in as quickly as possible, for there were already signs of his growing arousal on the rise. "Some... some have tried. Most say no and leave immediately. Those that tried weren't strong enough to push back the tide." He did not mention that that more than one had perished in the process before. Killian sat down next to Emma, close enough so their knees touched. Her beautiful features still shined with Grace, despite having given some of it away already.

"That's when I realized I needed someone stronger. Someone who had not only the will, but the raw power needed to change the color of my water. And... well... you are beautiful, even for an angel."

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Emma widened her eyes, a light pink hue dancing across her cheekbones. Hair fell in her face, shielding her blush as she chewed sheepishly on her lower lip. The angel wasn't used to hearing compliments like that, so she was a it taken aback by it, though it made her heart pound. She lifted her head slightly, pushing hair out of her eyes. The movement caused her bra to shift slightly, revealing just enough of her breasts to be considered borderline indecent. Still, however, she did not notice.

"You think I'm strong enough to help you?" Her tone was hopeful, like it meant the world to her if she could help him.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Again Killian's eyes flicked downward, this time more obviously as they lingered on her chest. Without thinking, his hand went to Emma's side, where he gripped the bottom of her bra and started to pull down the garment but applying only the slightest tug to the action. He wanted it to be slow. He wanted to listen to the beating of her heart accelerate with anticipation. His own heart felt as if it would beat out of his chest. Killian could no longer hold back. He wanted Emma... no, he needed her, need to feel her body pressed against his.

"I know you are," Killian replied, tugging the bra down until it finished revealing a single nipple, puffy and perfect, the little button already hard and pointed.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:27 pm

As Killian tugged the fabric from her, her breaths became irregular, her heartbeat pounding in her chest. Her eyes grew wide, the pink color on her cheeks darkening to a deep red. Emma sat frozen, as he slid her bra down revealing her bare breasts. As much as she wanted to, she could not move to stop him, and she didn't know why. She was just letting him remove her clothing, watching him, but not giving any indication that she didn't want it.

"What makes me different?" Emma shivered, her body trembling ever so slightly.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:28 pm

Killian could hardly believe his eyes. Never before had he beheld a more perfect chest. Everything about it was perfect, no doubt a lending from her lineage. In that moment he wanted nothing more than to suckle Mana from her celestial breasts, to wrap his lips around her nipple and suck deeply. Without thinking, he was already leaning toward them, his eyes fixated on magnificent endowments.

"You're just... different. Everything about you. Your kind nature, your encouraging spirit... you're pure Grace. There aren't many angels, or half-breeds, like you in this world." Killian was close enough to Emma that the fragrance of her Grace filled his nostrils, intoxicating him further. Whatever magic he'd used to place her in his thrall was equaled only by her unparalleled power and beauty.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:29 pm

Emma watched him get closer to her bare chest, and her breath hitched in her throat. She tried to speak, but could find no words to do so, her voice frozen along with her body. Her eyes never left him, her body trembling with excitement and fear all the same. He had said she was beautiful, and powerful, yet she couldn't muster the strength to stop him. Emma was powerless.

The logical side of her reasoned that he must have used magic to coerce her into remaining still, to yield to him. But the other side of her refused to believe it; he had shown he wanted to change, to enter the Light. He wouldn't have done that to her.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:30 pm

Slowly Killian moved ever closer to Emma, breathing his hot breath on her chest just before his lips found her nipple. At first he simply held it between his lips, savoring the feeling. His left hand touched the bottom of her spine, then slowly traced a line up her backbone with his fingertips before laying his palm flat against her back. He held her gently as his he began to suckle from Emma's erect nipple, intensifying his need and want to experience all of Emma as much as possible. Each moment that past was full of passion and desire. The only time he pulled his mouth back was to either switch to the other side, or to blow a bit of cool air over the moistened button to bring a contrasting sensation to having his hot mouth envelope them.

Killian's other hand rested on the outside of Emma's thigh, near to her knee. His thumb massaged her leg before his entire hand slowly began to slide upward. Killian's chest heaved as his breathing became more deep. Lust was overtaking him, like the incubus he was, only then it was real. He was not invading the dreams of a sleeping girl, but actually fulfilling his need in the waking world. The entire situation was intoxicating.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:31 pm

The sensation of his mouth on her nipple sent a shock of desire straight through her. Emma cried out, her back arching pushing her breasts closer to his hot mouth. Her head fell back, eyes closing; the feeling was so new to her, so powerful that her mind went numb. Never before had she felt something so consuming, so hot, Emma didn't know what to do. She began to shake, gasping for breath, sounds of pure lust and desire pulled from her parted lips.

Her fingers grasped at the couch, curling into tight fists, her muscles tense. She didn't want him to stop, she needed more. The feeling was intoxicatingly erotic.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:31 pm

Sensing her building desire, Killian deepened their embrace by slowly leaning forward, causing Emma to lay back on the couch, her head resting against the arm rest. He continued to work her chest with his mouth, nibbling and nipping and sucking while his hands explored her almost naked body. 'Almost' didn't last long, as his hand slowly navigated south, moving down her stomach until it reached the top edge of her panties. His fingertips danced on her pubic area with only the thin garment serving as a barrier between their skin.

Killian's lips traveled up her chest and neck, until it reached her earlobe. Playfully he tugged on her ear with his teeth, breathing heavily as he did so. "I need you Emma..." he whispered hungrily.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Emma's cries were loud and desperate, a fire ignited within her burning hot and wild. His hands dancing along her skin only fueled the building lust inside of her, and by the time he had kissed his way up to her ear, she had no doubt she would do whatever it is he requested of her.

His voice was husky, the tone matching the lust she felt. Emma shivered, her chest heaving. He needed her. Despite everything she had ever known and had been taught, in that moment, she needed him too. She needed to feel him, his touch, his kisses, everything.

"You can have me." She whispered.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:33 pm

Exhaling deeply after hearing Emma's words, Killian hooked the top of her panties and began to push them down. He could not believe how absolutely perfect she really was. Every inch of her skin was literally Heavenly. Once her underwear reached her ankles, Killian pushed them off completely with his foot, revealing her now completely naked form to him. For a moment, he lifted his head to get a good look at Emma, savoring each and every centimeter of her skin.

Killian shifted a little, then lowered himself to the floor with Emma in his arms. Gently he laid her down, her head resting on a pillow. His lips returned to hers as he guided her hands to his belt buckle, encouraging her to help him remove his own clothing while he continued to touch her, to build the excitement. His free hand remained on her lower abdomen, just barely above her slit. He had to take it slow... he wanted to take it slow. Even as her Grace started to flow into him again through their passionate embrace, the hunger Killian felt was not what he had felt before.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danry Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Blushing deeply, Emma felt exposed, her naked body in full view for Killian to see. His lips on hers, however, distracted her from the embarrassment, the heat building inside of her. It was an uncontrollable fire of lust and desire with Killian at the center.

Emma's hands shook as she fumbled with his belt buckle. Lacking in experience with this sort of thing, she found it difficult to function while her senses were being stimulated in a way she was unused to. After a moment of struggling to release the buckle, Emma finally got it undone. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her desire and need for Killian growing. There was a part of her that knew what she was doing was wrong, that if continued she would be committing a sin, but she couldn't stop.

Danry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum